Asgrim dwarf bust

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks!  I was thinking about putting a face tattoo on him.  I did some online searches for inspiration but so far I came up short.  I remember there was a movie with bald man with really cool tattoos a while back but for the life of me I can find it.

None of the Maori facial tattoos did anything for you huh?  You wouldn't want to cover the entire face obviously but taking a part of one could be cool.

Something like this maybe...

face-tattoo-designs-13.jpg

...more dwarven of course...whatever that means.

I will keep watching this though as I am interested in that bust.

I considered purchasing one but it is a little pricey.

It's looking really good!  Are you still working under the microscope or is the bust big enough fo you use the Mk 1 eyeball?

What kind of movie was it with the tatooed face?  Fantasy, action or so forth.  Might be able to come up with something.

No micro needed for this one.  All of it is eyeball.  I will go micro for the eyes and I want this to be spot on when its done.

As for the movie it was either a viking or maybe even a moby dick, Pirates of the Caribbean. I am almost positive that the character was bald.  So hopefully that narrows it down.

• Like 1

None of the Maori facial tattoos did anything for you huh?  You wouldn't want to cover the entire face obviously but taking a part of one could be cool.

Something like this maybe...

face-tattoo-designs-13.jpg

...more dwarven of course...whatever that means.

I will keep watching this though as I am interested in that bust.

I considered purchasing one but it is a little pricey.

Thanks for this.  I will check out the Maori facial tattoos as well.  

I will be working most likely on it this weekend and post some more on Sunday.

Thanks!  I was thinking about putting a face tattoo on him.  I did some online searches for inspiration but so far I came up short.  I remember there was a movie with bald man with really cool tattoos a while back but for the life of me I can find it.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/mirror-man-finds-out-what-3116043

Have a look through the slide show.

Was the movie Braveheart?  Th crazy Irishman (double descriptor?) had tattoos around his eyes.

Nope.  It wasn't that one.  I am pretty sure that the guy was bald.  I almost want to say it was in one of the D-n-D movies.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/mirror-man-finds-out-what-3116043

Have a look through the slide show.

I will take a look through this tonight.  Thanks!!

Was the movie Braveheart?  Th crazy Irishman (double descriptor?) had tattoos around his eyes.

Nope.  It wasn't that one.  I am pretty sure that the guy was bald.  I almost want to say it was in one of the D-n-D movies.

You can google mad irishman and a few pictures of him will turn up. Lots of dark brown hair. Narrow diagonal stripes of blue (woad?) across his face.