Teskal

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it will be like this.  

You are encouraged to sit with the artists, paint, assemble, convert, and model, clean minis, or chit-chat at your leisure.

If I am not out to dinner, playing Warlord, or in the Boneyard, this is usually where I can be found, doing all of the things Bryan mentions... especially the last one. :;):

~v

• Like 2

I am thinking about tossing my Clockwork Brass in the middle of a room full of painters that night.  May be fun to watch what happens. :)

As someone unable to attend, I want pics of dis. Video if possible.  :;):

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 4

As someone unable to attend, I want pics of dis. Video if possible.  :;):

Depending on where it is done video/photos may not be allowed. In that case, maybe I will just send it your way if I don't think it will be used...or host a contest and people must send me video of themselves singing why they would like whatever bottles of paint I do not want.  Hmmm....it would be like when papa made me sing for my supper.

• Like 2

36984669.jpg

Hey, I made bbq baked chicken, come get sum. 

I'll most likely be spending my late nights in the convention area painting if its 24 hours. 

Bryan stated somewhere that it is not open 24 hours, there is a definite shutdown time, at least for the main room.

According to the ReaperCon website the cash bar will be closed at 10pm. I don't think they have a regular bar, so probably the same kind of thing you see setup for weddings. Considering the number of restaurants that are nearby I'm sure that a bar open after 10pm can be found.

• Like 2