Sign in to follow this  
FaekiasDracon

So I've been adopted by a cat

During the last snowstorm we had in February we heard a strange sound outside our door, looking out the glass we saw a small, very skinny cat eating birdseed out of a tray we had placed on top of the snow to help the doves and other ground feeding birds.  Over the past few weeks I have been feeding her and working to get her tame enough to carry to the vet to be spayed and checked out.  I can reliably get my hands on her now and have her coming up ready to eat when she hears me move her food bowl.  I have named her Persephone.  I will post pics when I figure out how to on the new boards system.

• Like 18

Congratulations on being found worthy.  Look for higher protein wet food (10-13% crude protein) and/or kitten food. That will fatten her up in a few weeks. 

• Like 2

Oh, you FED her? Oh, man, you're lost, now. Cat will never leave.

Naming and feeding. That's it. No way out now...

• Like 5

But what is the name the cat calls herself?

Queen of the Universe? Mistress of all she Surveys? Lord of the Pitiful Hooman Thralls?

Grats on your new ruler. Hopefully she is a benevolent (or at least lazy) queen.  ^_^

• Like 3

I like cats because they're cute, affectionate, and don't usually need to be house trained.

Pushy little buggers, though.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this