Agreed! I saw today that Reapercon is only 2.5 weeks away! I was hoping to be able to pull it off but there's no way to budget/take time off for it this year. Does anyone know of any mini cons in the Houston/Baton Rouge area? I'm 2hrs either way and the are the closest large cities. Also Victoriana's ruffles are giving me fits, delaying the monthly goals....

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see...

1. Victoriana... DONE!

2. Mini Exchange... DONE!

3. Garden.... Practically DONE! (that's up to Jazzy.... My part is basically finished)

4. Archer... in WIP...

Compared to some, I'm slow as molasses! LOL!

• Like 4

3…. Days…. Left! Gotta finish the bowl! I'm not sure the water effects will be done in time! LOL!

Just do 2 days of pouring. It'll take like 12 hours or so to cure/contract and then do it again and let cure/contract, then send it out making sure nothing is touching it in case it hasn't cured all the way.

3…. Days…. Left! Gotta finish the bowl! I'm not sure the water effects will be done in time! LOL!

Just do 2 days of pouring. It'll take like 12 hours or so to cure/contract and then do it again and let cure/contract, then send it out making sure nothing is touching it in case it hasn't cured all the way.

Oh this is just for a local friend! I'm just trying to get her done to meet all my goals. My exchange went out to Aard Rinn. It was the Stonehaven dwarf :)

• Like 2

Didn't do so great in April, can only claim 6, 2 Bones Skellie Archers, 2 Bones Skellie Swordsmen, Reaper Basilisk and Xiufang, my reaperCon entry.  Still on track for my goal of 100 this year though, sitting at 35 finished.

• Like 3