Pathfinder Adventure: Hallows Last Hope

Mr Melons

The wife and I made a deal that she would introduce me more to the painting aspects and i would introduce her to the RP aspects, so I ran the wife (and her melons) through this Pathfinder module in preparation and practice for Rc '14 (also my first time GM'ing a Pathfinder game).  She put my barbarian character through the ringer and actually ran through the module backwards but did very well.  She was able to clear a module that was meant to be easy for 3-4 people with her Ranger and my Barbarian thanks to the module having healing potions.  There was alot of missed attacks but much fun was had. Also, since there were only two characters to split the xp as opposed to 3-4 they both actually leveled so two birds with one stone (and all done to PFS standards).  That aside, I was wondering if anyone else is roleplaying in preparation for Rc '14?  The wife and I are gonna try to get some game time in during the International Tabletop Day so she can get some more practice time in with other people.

• Like 4

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone talk him into running a dnd table. It's right here for Pete's sake. Nows your chance!!!!

I'd be more pushy about D&D, if I hadn't already committed to running two Feng Shui games. I needs paintn' time too!

• Like 1