Goblinaid's Judge Gob

Teskal

Yesterday I found time to paint my first goblin from Goblinaid.

I need to check later how I can make pictures smaller with paint or does anybody know how to make pictures only for viewing in the forum little smaller until someone click on it?

I tried to make NMM Gold the first time, I used Vallejo Heavy Gold Brown and mixed white in it until I had only white.

Judge Gob

(The pictures are really big. To get an idea how it looks on a table, use CTRL and - to make it smaller and CTRL and + to make it big again) :;):

tr8oglxu.jpg

mwwc87pj.jpg

yhb5tm2k.jpg
yoqxx9xf.jpg
ydvjndox.jpg

Edited by Teskal
  • Like 11

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I need to make a base for him. Little Blood stains are necessary, too. :-)

It was my first try to make NMM. I still need to find a tutorial which uses Vallejo colors or a recipe which I can use instead GW colors if which most tutorials uses...

Just saw I have Gimp not installed, I should install it again.

For Cropping I use only Paint.

Edited by Teskal

My biggest problem with resizing is, I do not want it really smaller. For the first view on it would be nice to have it smaller, but the bigger picture helps also to see errors on the mini.

Very often if I see a cool picture in this forum, I want to make it bigger to see more, even if it means I see to much. But it can help other noobies to recognize more of the mini and help with painting them.

The best option would bve to have if 40% smaller in the post and with clicking on it to see the full size.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By MoonglowMinis
      Goblins!
      So awhile back I was horrified to discover that some old un-finished minis had sprouted a strange orange mold. I gave them a deep clean and seemed to have solved the issue (spoiler: I did not and it's affecting nearly all my minis... but that's a problem for another time).

As a reward for enduring the cleaning, these goblins deserved to finally get painted.

Goblin Command (77349)
      First up are these two baddies from one of the Bones 2 expansion sets.

These guys, being earlier bones, are a bit on the rough side, and definitely out-of-scale with the others. But that does help them stand out a bit.

More Photos Below the Spoiler:

Goblin Warriors (77444)
      Next up, we have our "heavy hitters" from Bones 3.

I like these sculpts a lot better. There's a uniformity in the face structure, while still having individuality between models.

More Photos Below Spoiler:

Goblin Skirmishers (77445)
      The final batch of wimpier goblins from Bones 3.

These guys are the mookiest of mooks. Poorly armed, and poorly armored. These are the guys that get sent in first to soak up some arrows.

More Photos Below Spoiler:

It's nice to finally have some painted goblins. Though my bag full of 50+ more unpainted goblins still taunts me.  I have plans to paint them in a few different shades from the yellow-green used here, to a fleshy yellow-tan, to a pale fleshy-grey.  Hopefully that'll break up the duplicates and add some variety.  But that's a future project.

After painting all these guys up I am tempted to finish the set with the Goblin Honor Guard.  They're the only ones I don't have. I can't see myself getting much use out of them, as they're a bit more situational or decorative than practical. But my completionist brain says I need them.

Reaper has so many incredible and different goblin sculpts.  Which ones are your favorites?
    • By ced1106
      I backed their previous Halfling Yeoman riding chickens 😁 so figured I'd give them a shoutout!

TAG - Gobudai, Riders of the Shimmering Horde.  28mm Old School Goblin Warg rider miniatures. Metal.

"Pledges at £85, and over will be upgraded to our, FREE WORLDWIDE shipping service."

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/chickstaterii/tag-gobudai-riders-of-the-shimmering-horde

• By LarsM
      Painted this one for a friends army.
      It is the Pathfinder Goblin Warchanter (sku: 89004). ..she is really tiny for my old eyes! :o)

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the Brewmistress, a Goblin Mage from Games Workshop, this diminutive herbalist can be found plying her trade along the winding road between Veilmouth and Silverton. For two coppers she'll let you take a swig of whatever she's brewing at the time, while her potions are always beneficial, it's probably best not to consider what's in it.

Despite getting a little lazy with the ingredients rack towards the end, I'm really pleased with how this one turned out.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.