Sign in to follow this  
Beagle

If EFS planned D-Day

The $1010 (that's not a typo), that I gave to Andy for miniatures is important to me. More so than his 8th kickstarter

Edited by Beagle
  • Like 2

What stuck out for me was the mention of a $10,000 check he is waiting to clear. I'm not sure if he means he paid that to Valiant and they are waiting for the check to clear but I think he means someone gave him a $10,000 check and he is waiting for it to clear.

I speculated a bit in post #118 of this thread about what I think has been going on, but basically my guess is he got this money from Judges Guild (EFS is doing the minis for their City State of the Invincible Overlord Kickstarter) and this was then used to pay a bill he had with Valiant (which was supposed to have been payed with money from another partner, but they haven't paid him yet). Makes sense?

What stuck out for me was the mention of a $10,000 check he is waiting to clear. I'm not sure if he means he paid that to Valiant and they are waiting for the check to clear but I think he means someone gave him a $10,000 check and he is waiting for it to clear.

I speculated a bit in post #118 of this thread about what I think has been going on, but basically my guess is he got this money from Judges Guild (EFS is doing the minis for their City State of the Invincible Overlord Kickstarter) and this was then used to pay a bill he had with Valiant (which was supposed to have been payed with money from another partner, but they haven't paid him yet). Makes sense?

I understand what you're saying, and that worries me.

I'm waiting for the sudden and inevitable EFS implosion when he can't find a rube to pay the bill for his previous campaign.

Kind of sad, since Kickstarter supposedly brought EFS from the (near) dead.  Guess it was only a Raise Dead spell and not a True Resurrection. 

Just read my post back and squirmed. Full of typos

I'm sure it must be hard to type when you're pounding your fists in anger on the keyboard.

• Like 3

I'm waiting for the sudden and inevitable EFS implosion when he can't find a rube to pay the bill for his previous campaign.

He will probably do another kickstarter to keep him running  or start another these  http://www.gofundme.com/63urac

While there are Madoff winner and Madoff loser there are only Mick loser since he never delivered a single thing

It's been so long I forgot exactly what I ordered in the Midgard KS.  I'm pretty sure I got all the kobolds and some myconids, as well as two aboleth and one offal worm, plus maybe a few more.  How can I go back and figure out what I ordered?   Was there an email confirmation of what we ordered? Or did we pay for add-ons by credit card or Paypal?  I have to stretch my memory now to reconstruct this and see if I can find some email or note to remind me.

Edited by zoroaster100

It's been so long I forgot exactly what I ordered in the Midgard KS.  I'm pretty sure I got all the kobolds and some myconids, as well as two aboleth and one offal worm, plus maybe a few more.  How can I go back and figure out what I ordered?   Was there an email confirmation of what we ordered? Or did we pay for add-ons by credit card or Paypal?  I have to stretch my memory now to reconstruct this and see if I can find some email or note to remind me.

I don't recall a pledge manager for Midgard. But then I'm not altogether surprised. 

There was a Kickstarter survey, but given the general organisation of the project who knows if anyone actually has kept those records. If the last update really means most figures will be ready shortly then I'd intend to alter my list anyway. I asked for the kobold aviator and the bard, but if they aren't ready I'm much more inclined to pick from what is.

His comments about being out of the dwarf wanderer seemed a bit surprising too. Are these for sale elsewhere, or did he just produce a really small amount?

• Like 1

Yeah Midgard was done via kickstarter survey, a loooong series of "How many of blah did you want" questions.

To see what you responded, when logged into kickstarter all you have to do is scroll down to where your pledge level is and in the bottom of that box there should be the date you sent the survey and a link "Your response" that when clicked will show the information you filled out.

• Like 1

In terms of the MIdgard Miniatures, has anyone contacted Kobold Press? They're done adventures for 5th edition now and might want the miniatures for their own campaign to be done up so that they're not hit with the negative association.