Sign in to follow this  
Beagle

If EFS planned D-Day

I fear the upcoming packing stage; it is with dread I envision the number of ducks that must be aligned in order to get the right amount of bubble wrap enveloped around the correct combination of miniatures. And then comes the greenlighting of applied sticky tape.

Seriously, though, perhaps I'm a fool but my gut tells me there's actually a chance we'll get these minis eventually. Whether the chance is 50-50 or 90-10, I'm not sure.

• Like 3

Thanks, Serpine, I was able to look up my survey response that way.  Looking over all the stuff I ordered and paid for and have not received disappointed me all over again, but who knows, maybe I'll see those minis some day.

• Like 1

I think the ducks have probably got bored and left by now.

I agree that the packaging stage opens a whole new can of worms and a set of new excuses

• Like 1

Actually the ducks haven't arrived yet, or received their final row-based training. But I assure you that photos of the ducks wandering aimlessly (a very important step in mallard organization) should be provided this week, probably even tonight. Or maybe July... 2015 by the latest. Of course then we will be dealing with a new generation of ducks, but that won't be a problem since the current ones will have taken on the task of training them: And we all know how reliable these creatures are at passing on multi-generational marching knowledge. I mean, they flock already so it is really just the same thing right?

Duck season. Rabbit season. Duck season. Rabbit season. Duck...

Edited by Serpine
  • Like 5

Sent mick a msg to send my dwarf minis that are ready, I figure some are better then none.

Sent mick a msg to send my dwarf minis that are ready, I figure some are better then none.

Just followed your lead Shogun

• Like 1

Alas nothing's going to show up here, but I'll rest easier knowing Mr's Beagle has received them.

• Like 1

Actually the ducks haven't arrived yet, or received their final row-based training. But I assure you that photos of the ducks wandering aimlessly (a very important step in mallard organization) should be provided this week, probably even tonight. Or maybe July... 2015 by the latest. Of course then we will be dealing with a new generation of ducks, but that won't be a problem since the current ones will have taken on the task of training them: And we all know how reliable these creatures are at passing on multi-generational marching knowledge. I mean, they flock already so it is really just the same thing right?

But can the ducks fix tabs?
  • Like 2

Actually the ducks haven't arrived yet, or received their final row-based training. But I assure you that photos of the ducks wandering aimlessly (a very important step in mallard organization) should be provided this week, probably even tonight. Or maybe July... 2015 by the latest. Of course then we will be dealing with a new generation of ducks, but that won't be a problem since the current ones will have taken on the task of training them: And we all know how reliable these creatures are at passing on multi-generational marching knowledge. I mean, they flock already so it is really just the same thing right?

But can the ducks fix tabs?

Certainly not while constantly catching flu

• Like 1

We have an update!  With pictures!   And to my untrained eye, they look quite decent.   Though at this stage it should be pointed out that some roughly bear-shaped blobs of clay would likely satisfy me if it meant the stuff would ship.   Even the tabs are done.   Including on the rider figures which seems a bit odd to me, but there ya go. 

So has EFS finally got their swathe of unruly aquatic fowl, restless juvenile canines and vindictive viruses under control?   We wait with bated breath...

10487482_10152215689856903_8787376640232

• Like 3

...those do look pretty good. I don't know if they're "worth waiting multiple years for" good (unlike, say, the Heresy dragon :ph34r:), but they're nice.

Hope y'all get 'em soon, and not SOON.

• Like 2