Sign in to follow this  
joshuaslater

Greka and Frenzied Charm

From the spell description:

"# Affected:   All models in the Spellcaster's Troop"

She is a Solitaire, which is a type of Solo, which is a type of Troop. It would mean that she, being the only member of the Troop, would be the only model affected. So, yes, she can.

~v

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Brianuk
      The general for my orc army is the Reven Warlord orc sergeant. Really like this figure, probably because although he is big there are not loads of bells and whistles. He just looks capable. Figure is about 35/40mm tall. Shown with the new Nolzurs pathfinder orcs for comparison purposes. 

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here are some picture of my Orc Squad. All models produced by Reaper Miniatures except for WOC40048 produced by Wizards of the Coast. From left to right on the first picture; 14270 Dantral sculpted by Gene Van Horne, WOC40048 Orc Warrior sculpted by Mike McVey, 14292 Musician and Standard Bearer sculpted by Ben Siens and 14198 Gangorak sculpted by Ben Siens. I painted them with Reaper’s MSP acrylic paint and Citadel inks.

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone. Here is the fifth Orcs I painted last week. 14198, Gangorak the Reven Hero sculpted by Ben Siens. I painted it with Reaper's MSP acrylic paint and ink.

• By Metalchaos
      Hey everyone, here is 14292, Orc Standard Bearer sculpted by Ben Siens. This model is part of the Reven faction.
      I painted a Gruumsh One-Eye symbol on the gonfalon to suite my DnD campaign need. I used Reaper's MSP acrylic paint and ink.

• By Metalchaos
      Good day everyone, here is 14292, Orc Musician sculpted by Ben Siens. This model is part of the Reven faction. I painted it with Reaper's MSP acrylic paint and ink.

• Who's Online   14 Members, 1 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)