• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 72moonglum
      Hello again!

here are the other two that I just finished, two elven fighters that Ran Partha did a while back.  They had a couple neat ideas, one was to have a male and female version of a race and class, and these two are the miniatures that are for the Male and Female Elven Fighters.  Not sure who the sculptor is on these, should probably find out.  

I did them both with more or less identical color schemes, partly in the thought that it's the same adventurer just in a different male or female version and then also because it made my life easier with one color scheme instead of two.

and here they are together:

Anyhows, hope you enjoy!

Mark
    • By Pingo
      My mother died last month. While cleaning up her house my sister found this miniature, probably the last survivor of my original collection, most of which I took with me to college and later gave away.

Does anyone know what it is? I would have purchased it between 1980 and 1984.

• By 72moonglum
      Hello everybody,
      here's one I just completed, a Ral Partha female adventurer, I think sculpted by Julie Guthrie, because it's from the All Things Dark and Dangerous range.  Hoping the photos are in proper focus.

I really enjoyed the fact she had a sling and that the sling ball was sculpted into it.  Not overly happy with my metals on this one, but she'll do for now!
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/263291121/desktophero-free-3d-printable-character-maker?ref=nav_search
    • By haldir
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/266656159/bestiary-3d-printable-models

As I backed Brayan's previous KS but never got my files (I got a email in regards to this KS) but a quick email response & I had my file that I backed + a bonus file. Love the look on the minis. The goblins can be new PC gobs for ReaperCon We Be Goblins. Love the Oriental dragon as well.
  • Who's Online   14 Members, 0 Anonymous, 284 Guests (See full list)