Zombicide at ReaperCon

millionsofRobots

Greetings from the shambling horde!

I'll be hosting two games of Zombicide at ReaperCon this year, and I'm looking forward to eating...whoops!...meeting anyone who signs up.

These are two firsts for me - first ReaperCon and first time running a game at a con. I can't wait to see what everyone brains...sorry...brings to the table.

.millionsofRobots

post-12233-0-37977100-1397505013_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I signed up for the Friday 11AM game, sight unseen, on opening day. :)

Are you going to be bringing everything you need? I'm local, live in Lewisville actually, and have the retail season 1 and kickstarter season 2 with all exclusives thus far shipped. I can bring anything else if you'd like...

I signed up for the Friday 11AM game, sight unseen, on opening day. :)

Are you going to be bringing everything you need? I'm local, live in Lewisville actually, and have the retail season 1 and kickstarter season 2 with all exclusives thus far shipped. I can bring anything else if you'd like...

Hey MadMouser,

I'm relatively local too (outside of Austin). I'll have the Season 1 box - I figured with the time constraint I didn't want to load up with too much crazy stuff. I appreciate the offer!

Plus, it's taken me longer than expected to paint everything (from Season 1) that we haven't gotten to anything from the expansion or Season 2! I've been wanting to experiment with the zombie dogs next.

Nice, I'm bringing my painted Chuck Norris and his card. I have played quite a few games and most have always gone over 2 hours. I LOVE this game.

Hey Disembowler,

Agreed - it's really fun. I took it to work today for a lunch game, and due to some poor tactical choices and tough spawn card draws, we finished in just over an hour.

I'm relatively local too (outside of Austin). I'll have the Season 1 box - I figured with the time constraint I didn't want to load up with too much crazy stuff. I appreciate the offer!

Plus, it's taken me longer than expected to paint everything (from Season 1) that we haven't gotten to anything from the expansion or Season 2! I've been wanting to experiment with the zombie dogs next.

Sounds like a plan! And yeah, I've been wanting to try them too, but I've got to get a group trained up because it looks like as soon as they're on the board, the players become little more than chew toys...