Name Tags?

maxstyles

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have longish brown hair and blue argyle glasses. I like good food and my figure reflects this. My husband (mr psycho) is shorter than me, certain to be wearing a Hawaiian shirt, and has a ginger beard. The two of us create a lot of noise and are charmingly obnoxious. We usually travel in a pack though the members of said pack are revolving. Join if you wish!

• Like 3

a ReaperCon 2014 shirt that is holding a Starbucks cup....

More importantly, how did you get a cup holder installed on your shirt?

I inserted the ReaperCon shirt part after I wrote all that...oh and I do not believe in anything but ... so you never know how my sentences will turn out....you know

A/S/L check!

I want my own "Hello my name is..." name tag!

Warning: I don't have an actual watermelon helm...nor do I have the awesome ginger goatee to so easily identify myself.

It is Texas, the watermelons are coming in from Mexico now.  I'm sure we could make one for you.  ::D:

I will confess that I am disappointed in your lack of ginger goatee.  Mine would be that color, but I don't have time now to grow it out.

I figure I'll just ID you as the guy with the lady who, by her own admission, is squealing a lot. 

Edited by TaleSpinner
  • Like 5