Name Tags?

maxstyles

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At GenCon, there is a meet and great called The Stink. It is run by forum clubs and is meant for us to put names to faces. To do so, they have a passport which requires you to find and ask others questions. Perhaps we could play a "where's Waldo" game where we have to match the person to their forum Avatar.

... Either that or we can drink beer and play Cards Against Humanity.

• Like 8

I have longish brown hair and blue argyle glasses. I like good food and my figure reflects this. My husband (mr psycho) is shorter than me, certain to be wearing a Hawaiian shirt, and has a ginger beard. The two of us create a lot of noise and are charmingly obnoxious. We usually travel in a pack though the members of said pack are revolving. Join if you wish!

I am revolving? That explains the dizziness.

My handle is printed on my badge already since it is my real life last name.

Americans can't pronounce my name, but I respond to the English pronunciation of 'Kim' as well as 'Pastry' and 'Pastry boy'.

Edited by vejlin
  • Like 2

At GenCon, there is a meet and great called The Stink. It is run by forum clubs and is meant for us to put names to faces. To do so, they have a passport which requires you to find and ask others questions. Perhaps we could play a "where's Waldo" game where we have to match the person to their forum Avatar.

... Either that or we can drink beer and play Cards Against Humanity.

You had me at beer and kept me at CAH....

• Like 2

I have longish brown hair and blue argyle glasses. I like good food and my figure reflects this. My husband (mr psycho) is shorter than me, certain to be wearing a Hawaiian shirt, and has a ginger beard. The two of us create a lot of noise and are charmingly obnoxious. We usually travel in a pack though the members of said pack are revolving. Join if you wish!

I am revolving? That explains the dizziness.

My handle is printed on my badge already since it is my real life last name.

Americans can't pronounce my name, but I respond to the English pronunciation of 'Kim' as well as 'Pastry' and 'Pastry boy'.

I suppose that's better than 'Pasty boy.'

I seem to recall forum handles being printed on the nametags last year..?

I do plan to have the Fruity Oaty Bar shirt at the con, though I won't wear it every day. If ReaperBryan will let me borrow one (i doubt it*), I'll put a Kaladrax on my shoulder, but I won't bring mine with me...he's too big to fit in the carry-on and would frighten any pets travelling in the hold.

*but you never know if you don't ask: ReaperBryan, may I borrow a Kaladrax at the con? ;P

• Like 1

I seem to recall forum handles being printed on the nametags last year..?

I do plan to have the Fruity Oaty Bar shirt at the con, though I won't wear it every day. If ReaperBryan will let me borrow one (i doubt it*), I'll put a Kaladrax on my shoulder, but I won't bring mine with me...he's too big to fit in the carry-on and would frighten any pets travelling in the hold.

*but you never know if you don't ask: ReaperBryan, may I borrow a Kaladrax at the con? ;P

Since ReaperCon is no longer sharing the system with Reaper Miniatures, we are pretty sure that the forum handles won't be printed on the badges. We could be wrong but there is no shared database at this point. And please don't ask Kit to do that, he has enough to do.