Name Tags?

maxstyles

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be the tall guy with a round middle, wearing Hawaiian shirts. I'll also likely have an optivisor glued to my head.

I understand that they have models which use removable straps in stead of glue...

How DARE you bring logic into this?!!! Besides...how else would he get his daily pain/pleasure from peeling it off his head? Are YOU gonna give it for him?! NO, I didn't think so... Edited by Mr Melons
  • Like 2

One of my first jobs in high school was working at the local JC Penney, where we had to wear name tags.  I think the days of me showing up for work without my name tag great exceeded the days for which I had it.  One manager, in particular, was a name tag fiend.  She wrote me up a number of times for not wearing my name tag.  After working the day shift with a ton of crabby customers, she came in for the night shift and noticed I was not wearing my badge.  I told her that when I grow up, I will work for a company that doesn't require employees to wear name tags....

Looks down at chest.... yup, there's my security badge, picture, key card and all firmly affixed to a lanyard hanging from my neck... 

• Like 7

Ha! I got my RCON shirt in white so I can be a unique special snowflake just like my Momma told me I was!

Except that I too got mine in white...

~v

Mine is white too. No trim color thou.....

• Like 2

I'll be the fat guy in the black t-shirt.

My first Reapercon, I was shocked to enter the room where the speed paint was being held, just to see a horde of guys who looked JUST LIKE ME: bald, bearded, bespectacled, with a few extra pounds to lose and wearing black T shirts. Freaked my buddy Michael out even worse. 

• Like 2

Ha! I got my RCON shirt in white so I can be a unique special snowflake just like my Momma told me I was!

Except that I too got mine in white...

~v

Mine is white too. No trim color thou.....

Oh no, we're trending...

~v

The anti goth crowd arise!!

The or I was just cheap when it came to Tee buying.......

One of my first jobs in high school was working at the local JC Penney, where we had to wear name tags. I think the days of me showing up for work without my name tag great exceeded the days for which I had it. One manager, in particular, was a name tag fiend. She wrote me up a number of times for not wearing my name tag. After working the day shift with a ton of crabby customers, she came in for the night shift and noticed I was not wearing my badge. I told her that when I grow up, I will work for a company that doesn't require employees to wear name tags....

Looks down at chest.... yup, there's my security badge, picture, key card and all firmly affixed to a lanyard hanging from my neck...

When going through bootcamp, we had a really helpful drill sergeant, who didn't mind if people forgot to put on the name tags. He always had a supply of spare ones to hand out. Of course they were labelled 'volunteer' and I don't think anyone ever forgot more than once....

• Like 3