Name Tags?

maxstyles

• Artists

I'll be the fat guy in the black t-shirt.

My first Reapercon, I was shocked to enter the room where the speed paint was being held, just to see a horde of guys who looked JUST LIKE ME: bald, bearded, bespectacled, with a few extra pounds to lose and wearing black T shirts. Freaked my buddy Michael out even worse. 

After our first Gen Con, I forbid my husband from bringing black t-shirts there. Trying to find the average height dorky looking guy in a black t-shirt in a room of thousands got old fast. ;->

• Like 7

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be the fat guy in the black t-shirt.

My first Reapercon, I was shocked to enter the room where the speed paint was being held, just to see a horde of guys who looked JUST LIKE ME: bald, bearded, bespectacled, with a few extra pounds to lose and wearing black T shirts. Freaked my buddy Michael out even worse. 

After our first Gen Con, I forbid my husband from bringing black t-shirts there. Trying to find the average height dorky looking guy in a black t-shirt in a room of thousands got old fast. ;->

that's why the new cell phones have GPS on them  :)  and if that doesn't work, I hear that there is a new tag you can imbed in the skin of someone (it's been tested on dogs!) and track them via gps as well....

yes, yes they will. Years and lots of expensive therapy, and even then it may not be enough to cleanse their mind of the horror that is me dressed up in a Japanese school girl sailor suit

Just imagining this will now require years and years of therapy to get over. Thank you for the imagery Tim.   :wacko:

• Like 3