Countdown Thread of Uncontrollable Excitement!

TaleSpinner

One week from right now I'll be crossing the MN/Iowa border! Whooo!

I just finished the lion's share of my presentation for my Sculpting class last night and it really got me excited.  Just the thought of an entire week off of work and doing nothing but indulging in all things miniature has me floating already.

So if you just can't stand it any more, let off the pre-con steam here!!!!!

Edited by TaleSpinner
  • Like 5

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Steam is great for cleaning!  The infomercial on the Idiot-Box told me so!

Also, I am so planing on picking your brains on putty work Andy.  I've got this sculpting kit and no real idea how to use it.

I'm also get together my pre-flight check list so I don't forget anything.

Sounds good. My brain could use a good picking!  Have anything in mind you are sculpting?  I'm going to spend at least part of the Con trying to make Loim and Girot happy (unless Ron has other plans for me).  ::D:

I just got a flash of possible future with you showing me the kit and me pulling a Joker (Jack N style) while looking at the tools,  "Crap, Crap , Crap...."  (Just kidding)  What kit and where did you get it? 

• Like 3

Also, I am so planing on picking your brains on putty work Andy.  I've got this sculpting kit and no real idea how to use it.

Sounds good. My brain could use a good picking!  Have anything in mind you are sculpting?  I'm going to spend at least part of the Con trying to make Loim and Girot happy (unless Ron has other plans for me).  ::D:

I just got a flash of possible future with you showing me the kit and me pulling a Joker (Jack N style) while looking at the tools,  "Crap, Crap , Crap...."  (Just kidding)  What kit and where did you get it? 

Just general working with the green stuff.  I've had some for a while but never worked up the courage to do anything with it.  I've read all about using it but I am smart enough to realize that theoretical knowledge gleaned from the internet pales before actual practical experience.  As for the kit I have the Bombshell Sculpting Kit so I'm pretty sure that the tools should cover the basics.

• Like 1

Just general working with the green stuff.  I've had some for a while but never worked up the courage to do anything with it.  I've read all about using it but I am smart enough to realize that theoretical knowledge gleaned from the internet pales before actual practical experience.  As for the kit I have the Bombshell Sculpting Kit so I'm pretty sure that the tools should cover the basics.

Ooh, that's the good kit.  I was worried it might be something from Michaels or the like. 

• Like 2

Exactly one week from now, I'll be... right here at my desk, actually. I don't leave for RCon until Wednesday.

I don't have any current sculpting projects going, but I plan to hang out and ask questions anyway. How else will I sweet-talk tips and spare handouts out of you, Andy? ::D:

Check-List item: Food-stuffs to bribe artists.

• Like 3