Sign in to follow this  
TaleSpinner

Countdown Thread of Uncontrollable Excitement!

Safe travels to all coming in from out of town! Weather today is beautiful so should be great for travelling. There's a chance of storms Sunday so maybe some challenges getting back out again but getting here is much more important. I'll be up at the BBQ tonight with my wife and buddy, look forward to seeing you all.

Jeff

I'm at the airport but there's an offer for a discounted ticket if I don't take my flight. Will need to see what the other times of arrival are.

So what are you going to do? Inquiring minds want to know!

• Like 1

I'm at the airport waiting. From the looks of the crowd, a lot of the crowds, a lot of marathon runners are flying home today.

The Bonwirn/Corporea/Melons caravan is in Mississippi with an ETA of about 8:30pm.

Hey I just flew over you folks! Vrooooom!
  • Like 4

Part of me wants to re-enact a scene from "Office Space" and just walk out of the office and go hang out with Reaperfolk.

• Like 3

I are arrived!  Caught a ride with MonkeySloth and an enjoying he free wifi (well the one day of free wifi).  The bar opens in 20 minutes so it's time for a cool refreshing beverage and then off to the meet and greet.

• Like 2