Countdown Thread of Uncontrollable Excitement!

TaleSpinner

I am currently in the Reaper warehouse, seated and waiting for barbecue.  Anyone checking the forums on your cell phones, laptops, or government-installed mind-control devices, feel free to bother the man in the black vest with his laptop.

EDIT:  Bryan is seated behind me.  Please let me know any messages you want passed.  I will whisper them wickedly into his ear.  Or just tell him.  I have not yet decided.

Edited by JackMann
  • Like 2

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He says his desk is "practically empty," as he has moved his computer down to the convention.  How practical an empty desk actually is I cannot say.  More dark wisdom as this story develops.

...I may have been listening to too much Welcome to Night Vale.

I may not be attending, but basking in everyone's reflected excitement is the next best thing to being there.  ^_^

For those that have arrived: Glad that you made it safely! Have super fun!

For those not yet arrived: Travel safely!

To everyone attending: I expect pictures and amusing anecdotes! Make it so!  :lol: I will be wearing my ReaperCon 2014 shirt for the next couple of days in a show of support and solidarity.  :bday:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

EDIT: @JackMann - Tell Bryan that OneBoot says HI! Not sure if he'll recognize me, but I still wanted to say it.  ^_^

Edited by OneBoot

Alas, I have already left for the hotel, OneBoot.  I shall be sure to tell him tomorrow.

MrMelons, Bonwirn, I passed on the message.  I passed on the maniacal or possibly merely hysterical laughter.  I told him he should beware.  I told him he should be fearful.  We shall see where this bad juju leads.

• Like 2

HAHA! My hotel is free WiFi for the whole stay.

If it works like other Hilton honors networks, you should be able to re-log in every 24 hours.

In other news: hooray! I am here! (In fact, Fanguad and I made it to the meet & greet and back already.)

• Like 1

This is turning out to be an amazing month for me and the timing couldn't be more perfect. I start a great new job next Monday and after I gave my last employer my two week notice, they said if I wanted out earlier I could leave sooner. I took the whole second week off and now I get to travel to Reapercon a day earlier than expected. To say I am excited would be a huge understatement. I have never been to anything like this before and I am getting pumped up just thinking about all the gaming and goodies that are waiting for me there. 

• Like 3