Countdown Thread of Uncontrollable Excitement!

TaleSpinner

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am now at T minus 9 days (leaving Brazil 04/24 and arriving at Texas at 04/25 on the morning)...

I can´t tell you how excited I am (and my son), It will be my first international trip since 2001 (or 1998 if you don´t count moving to live in another country as a trip).

(hey! My 500th post. I am a Uber-Mensch now)

Edited by naponatom
  • Like 6

Hopefully I get my skirt this week and I may try to talk the mister into letting me get some accessories or goggles. Oh and I still need matte sealer..........and to finish my contest entries. I'm procrastinating........not sure why. Probably second thoughts.

• Like 1

Leaving Saturday for a few extra days in Texas before the con. So I am running around like a crazy woman trying to get everything done. Aaiiieee!  Hope I don't forget anything. 

Get a checklist together perhaps?

Yes, I have two, a to-do and a to-pack.  And a shopping list. 

Edited by Inarah
  • Like 2

Oh yes, shopping list. Because you'll get there and once you see the wall with thousands of Reaper minis, and the parts bins and all the other goodies, the things that you thought you had memorized will fly right out of your head. 

• Like 3

My plan is to drive from Tucson back to my folks' home on Friday with the cats, spend a few days there, then drive back to Tucson on Monday, to San Angelo on Tuesday, and to Lewisville on Wednesday.  Then Sunday I'll drive back to Lewisville and reverse the trip back to my folks' place.

I leave Saturday...see some family in Oklahoma on Sat/Sun, see my parents in Houston through Wednesday, and arrive in Denton-adjacent locales Wed night.

Lots of painting to do in Houston if I'm gonna finish my contest entry in time. Theater kinda bodyslammed my schedule this season...which is good, but dropped my available paint time from 20ish hours a week to more like negative 4.

Painting is going to be difficult while playing Carcassonne with my parents...and I'm going to teach them Innovation...

Speaking of which, I'll have Innovation with me at the con. Nissiana and I would love to play some games with people!

Woooooooooooooo Reapercon!