Sign in to follow this  
Frankthedm

Formless Spawn of Tsathoggua

I've been real lazy of recent, so a minion of Tsathoggua seems quite appropriate. Top row's colour was thrown off a little. Bottom row is pretty spot on.

post-172-0-97958700-1397789667_thumb.jpg

• Like 15

I'm not familiar with spawn of Tsathogghua but it looks like it would be a great ooze to encounter. It looks like it is coming right out of a tar pit.

• Like 2

Oops, I was so lazy I forgot to link to wiki and the story. I was inspired to make a FSoT after seeing this wondrous mini of one

Wiki

Tsathoggua

The story

The Tale of Satampra Zeiros

TLDR:

Fast, at least semi sentient, liquid blob of hunger that can reshape itself and even strike from across a room. If it grabs a limb, all you might have left is withered and cauterized stump

. ::o: 

Edited by Frankthedm
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rigel
      A bunch of ceramic decorative mushrooms from a craft store and some arms and legs from some plastic Sentinel miniatures, and I whipped up some tiny swole shroomfellas! 

Also got a Fungal Bruiser, 44135, and painted it in the scheme of the Gomphidius glutinosus plate from Von Frieden's Mushrooms of the World.
      Added my usual pinhead sprouts and repurposed a bit of green stuff I'd originally intended as a cloche hat as a mushroom cap. 

And here's all our funguys and fungals! 

• By SparrowMarie
      I'm looking for something to stick Bones, specifically Ma'al Drakar's terrain, to a wooden base. It's not thick enough, at the area I want to place it, to pin effectively.

What kind of adhesives would work? I'm thinking epoxy, maybe? I just /really/ don't want to melt it accidentally and have to buy a new one.
    • By TGP
      Our Anti-Hero Rictur Diehn the Assassin (2430) has decided to build a Wet Palette**

PARTS LIST:
      Peanut Butter Jar Lid, 90mm, culled from recycle bin Peanut Butter Jar Lid, 85mm, culled from recycle bin Paper Towels, Bounty Brand, nicked from kitchen Parchment Paper, Reynolds Brand, nicked from kitchen Copper Wire, Solid, 3mm OD, purchased from Home Depot for $0.63 / foot  
      QUANTITIES (In Order):
      (1), (1), (4 half sheets), (2 layers), (10--12 inches (255-300mm) )  

#Searchwords
      TGPTGP;  acid washed; Palette; Recycle Bin; Scratchbuilt; Plastic Lids; Copper
      **With some off camera help from Pendrake The Griffon
    • By lexomatic
      So. I decided to try and make some ponds... Maybe with other water features.
      I have 2 silicone mats and several hot glue guns. I used both and used a fondant roller to flatten things out.
      I'm going to try a few things. This is about 1-1.5in x 2+in

• By HolkDiggity
      I wanted a traditional Black Pudding, but I didn't want to just paint it black. When I started to think about how to make this stand out, I started to think about the shimmer that oil gets, and I wondered if Black Puddings get that shimmer as well. I looked up some photos, and thought, "I bet I can do this." Like I said in the other thread, I'm planning on putting together a tutorial on getting this effect, so that'll be up soon. This one was fun to paint! I love all the little bits and bobs in the ooze.

• Who's Online   15 Members, 0 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)