Sign in to follow this  
Frankthedm

Formless Spawn of Tsathoggua

I've been real lazy of recent, so a minion of Tsathoggua seems quite appropriate. Top row's colour was thrown off a little. Bottom row is pretty spot on.

post-172-0-97958700-1397789667_thumb.jpg

• Like 15

I'm not familiar with spawn of Tsathogghua but it looks like it would be a great ooze to encounter. It looks like it is coming right out of a tar pit.

• Like 2

Oops, I was so lazy I forgot to link to wiki and the story. I was inspired to make a FSoT after seeing this wondrous mini of one

Wiki

Tsathoggua

The story

The Tale of Satampra Zeiros

TLDR:

Fast, at least semi sentient, liquid blob of hunger that can reshape itself and even strike from across a room. If it grabs a limb, all you might have left is withered and cauterized stump

. ::o: 

Edited by Frankthedm
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rigel
      Maybe this should have gone in the Sculpting thread, but I didn't make a build log when I sculpted these about four years ago. It was my first game DMing, a 5e homebrew, and enigmatic mycelial conspiracies played a large part. At this point I only knew the FLGS as a source of minis, and they didn't have any myconids. So I made do. One of them is based loosely off of bracket fungus and one off of amanita toadstools.
      Showing them off now because a) I picked up some Nolzur/Wizkids new Myconid Adult sculpts to go along with them, and b) I'm seeing so many wonderful mushroom-folk on the forums and love jumping in front of bandwagons.  

The sculpting was ham-fisted and the painting leaves much to be desired, but I am proud of one innovation that you can use for your myconids: for that enokitake effect, get a bunch of sewing pins, clip to different lengths, and bend them into a gentle curve near the cut or pointy end.  Cluster as necessary.

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

Here is one of the slimes with different color glitter paper cut to the foot print...

Kev!
    • By Nightwing
      Here are 4 twisted wire trees I made. Three of them use moss from a craft store package, one used Woodland Scenics foliage. They all use Vallejo Earth Texture, Woodland Scenics scrubery, and Army Painter Lowland Shrubs. 

Here is is an average wizard under a tree for size reference: 

• By SparrowMarie
      I have some minis I want to pin (or attempt to, have never done it before). I have wire, tons of paper clips, and am going to acquire some brass rod soon. But my question is about the clippers. I know I shouldn't use my sprue cutters for most things beyond plastics, resin, and other things like those. 

So my question is what kind of clippers (cutters?) Do I need to cut the metal bits down to size? I don't want to ruin my good clippers by cutting something too hard. I saw some in the jewelry section at Michael's but wasn't sure they'd hold up in the long run since it said it cuts soft wire and thread.
    • By Gadgetman!
      This looks like an interesting product forgluing together minis with extra small parts...

• Who's Online   36 Members, 4 Anonymous, 152 Guests (See full list)