• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Standifer
      This is a Games workshop Mumak  miniature that I bought used here awhile back. It was missing a lot of parts so I did some custom work. Here is the work in progress thread. 
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/90512-mumakil-rebuild/
      I interned to get some archers to ride in it in the future but these Uruk will work for the pictures.

Some 28mm horsemen to help give a sense of size. This is now probably my largest miniature, barely.

Thanks for looking!
    • By NyarlaBcn
      Babar, Lord of the Jungle, ready to both smash and stun tespassers with his golden magnificence. 

28mm scale resin miniature. Gold & green palette. My biggest issue: not jungly enough. I need more stuff to make plants and credible grass :s 

• By Gary Pryor
      2nd attempt at creating a steam-punk elephant-women mad-scientist, representing a PC in a game I am running. Since such a model does not exist I made one.
      It consists of the following parts:
      The base model I had printed through HeroForge  I pinched the cables and coils from a warmachines model I found on ebay.  Finished it off with some lightning I had laying around from the previous attempt (I think it was creating action figure dioramas, but I have thrown out the packaging long ago). Nothing on the model is Reaper, but I painted it with Reaper Paints.

I had a lot of fun trying out all kinds of configurations with poster tack until settling on this combination for the rigging. The only thing it is missing is her faction symbol on the shield, but I wasn't sure how to make a stencil small enough. If any has any technique for adding coat of arms to a models, outside of trying to free hand it, I would to hear it. Here are a few pictures. The other model is for scale, and is just what I had handy.

• By Gary Pryor
      I am running a D&D game with my friends using the new Ravnica setting. The world has a very unique look, and one of the player characters in our group is an steampunk/elephant-man/mad-scientist. I couldn't find any miniatures remotely resembling that, so I made my own out of a reaper Avatar of Strength and some warmachines loose pieces I got on ebay for cheap. I have never done any kitbashing or sculpting before (just made it up as I went along) but I feel it turned out pretty cool (even though I am pretty lousy painter). Couldn't wait to show it off a little here, even though the lighting is really bad in here at night for pictures.

Painted with all the cheap Reaper HD I picked-up during the sale.

Question, comments, feed-back appreciated.

• By magentawarped
      Hi guys, and Happy New Year!  I haven't posted in a bit, gonna try to be better about that.  Anywho, here's my latest finish, the Elephant Avatar from the Bones 3 Kickstarter.  I started this guy in probably October last year, but kind of lost my mojo on him, and he sat on my shelf of shame for quite awhile.  This year, I decided to clear out the shelf of shame, so I finished him up.  I'm pretty pleased with him.  Let me know what you think!
      ~Magenta

• Who's Online   27 Members, 2 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)