Con Goers Sound Off

Girot

I'm sure that I met almost all of you, well, at least handed you your swag bag, but connecting avatars and faces, that's a very tall order.   ::D:   I was in costume, with the black shirt and black cowboy hat.

Had a terrific first day.  MiniCannuck's game was great fun and not only because my character, even though wounded, became a holy terror for the zombies once Dilvish gave him the Winchester.   ::D:

Ron

• Like 7

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure that I met almost all of you, well, at least handed you your swag bag, but connecting avatars and faces, that's a very tall order.   ::D:   I was in costume, with the black shirt and black cowboy hat.

Had a terrific first day.  MiniCannuck's game was great fun and not only because my character, even though wounded, became a holy terror for the zombies once Dilvish gave him the Winchester.   ::D:

Ron

I was a little worried for you at the beginning when the zombies attacked and you were severely wounded. However, you never gave up. You dragged yourself through town and took out the most zombies with your sharpshooting prowess! Truly a terror to the undead. You and all the other players did an amazing job making a cinematic story in the game.

• Like 4

The first "Eat Reaper Bryan" game was utterly stunning, ending with a Triceratops pogo-sticking around after Bryan trying to squash him.

I am glad I did not miss that.

I'd like to post pics, but durned if I can figure out how to get them onto a hosting site via my phone...

• Like 5

The first "Eat Reaper Bryan" game was utterly stunning, ending with a Triceratops pogo-sticking around after Bryan trying to squash him.

I am glad I did not miss that.

I'd like to post pics, but durned if I can figure out how to get them onto a hosting site via my phone...

Flickr and photobucket both have apps.

Oh squee!  I have loved meeting everyone! Reapercon is awesome!!!!

If you are here, I have candy, brownies, pie, sausage dip and chocolate covered strawberries (but the cold stuff is currently in the fridge.)  I will try to man my 'desk away from desk' as often as possible!  I'm near the furthest entryway into the ballroom.

• Like 11