Con Goers Sound Off

Girot

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm here. I took of the spurs, so I'm not jingling any more today but I will jingle more tomorrow. But I've got my hat still, magpie feathers (white, with a black edge on one) and a Remembrance Day poppy stuck in the hat band

Heh.  I wasn't sure I had seen you until you mentioned the spurs.  Those things jangled with *intensity*.  

• Like 1

I am at ReaperCon, but I will be leaving early, probably around 2 today. I am of the female variety, wearing a black dragon t-shirt, with short brown hair and glasses.

I am glad I am not attending now. People might mix us up as that could double as my descriptor currently.

• Like 3

yes Corporea has awesome food. I am strongly tempted to pack her in my luggage and spirit her away, but alas she will be gone long before I am

Awesome food, and a mighty trove of basing tips and supplies.

Yeah she had quite a following at the table last night.  I creeped on everyone briefly before heading home.

• Like 2

yes Corporea has awesome food. I am strongly tempted to pack her in my luggage and spirit her away, but alas she will be gone long before I am

Awesome food, and a mighty trove of basing tips and supplies.

Yeah she had quite a following at the table last night.  I creeped on everyone briefly before heading home.

Aww. I was hanging around her table Friday night, but I don't think we met. Will you be back Sunday?

• Like 1

Met more people from the forums this convention than I ever have before, and it's been fun.

Mocha is frickin' hilarious. Not that she is funny looking, or particularly comical; she is not. But she's been grinning like a shark locked into permanent orgasm, every time I've seen her. 

She LOOKS like she's having more fun than kittens. I certainly hope that she's enjoying herself as much as she looks like she is!

• Like 7

Doc, I would say some people's avatars are misleading and some are not. Mocha's avatar fits her perfectly as it has the same expression she had the entire trip lol...

Hm. Yeah, now that you mention it, maybe she ALWAYS wanders around looking ecstatic all the time... not that it's a bad thing...

• Like 2