Con Goers Sound Off

Girot

Yup!  I'll get in on this too!

Well it seems that we need suggestions for ribbons from everyone. Anyone have unlockable achievement suggestions? I'll need at least one outside of the secret one I've planned.  :ph34r:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I'm already working on several secret achievement ribbons of my own. Muhahaha!

If it involves Fiasco, I'm there to win em all.

There will be at least one Fiasco ribbon, if just to be a self-promotional effort.

• Like 3

I heard a rumor that Reaper will let us know where they got the ribbons so con goers can make their own to hand out. Depending on the minimum order fur such things, there could be some serious ribbon tails next year.

Ooo, if this is the case, I've got one in mind as well!  ^_^ In fact, I was already planning on printing out stickers with [it's a surprise!  ::P: ] on them, but actual ribbons would be way more fun!  :bday:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Oh, I'm already working on several secret achievement ribbons of my own. Muhahaha!

I would like to get in on that next year.  For the life of me I could not figure out wtf was going on when I popped by the table!   ::D:

Ooo, if this is the case, I've got one in mind as well!  ^_^ In fact, I was already planning on printing out stickers with [it's a surprise!  ::P: ] on them, but actual ribbons would be way more fun!  :bday:

Once you know how many unique ribbons and copies of each you'll need, send me a message so I can work on negotiating a deal with the printer. It could save us some monies! Of course, you don't need my permission to go ahead and order on your own, especially for any ribbon you want to keep secret.

• Like 2

Doing a little looking around, and it looks like fifty ribbons (nothing fancy, just some text on 'em) would run about thirty bucks.  Not too bad.

I'd probably have a limited number like 15 or 20 instead of 50! Sure there are a lot of people at Reaper Con but rare novelty is always nice. I already have plans for at least two types of ribbons.

• Like 2

Doing a little looking around, and it looks like fifty ribbons (nothing fancy, just some text on 'em) would run about thirty bucks.  Not too bad.

I'd probably have a limited number like 15 or 20 instead of 50! Sure there are a lot of people at Reaper Con but rare novelty is always nice. I already have plans for at least two types of ribbons.

You're getting ripped off

My friend uses this place and it's about $17 for 50 and $8 for 25. I'm going to be making some for next year that are related to the forum contests, expect announcement sometime this week,

http://www.marcopromotionalproducts.com/Product/4-x-1-58-Horizontal-Ribbon---Custom-Title-H1-CUSTOM-4220.htm

• Like 4

You're getting ripped off

My friend uses this place and it's about $17 for 50 and $8 for 25. I'm going to be making some for next year that are related to the forum contests, expect announcement sometime this week,

http://www.marcopromotionalproducts.com/Product/4-x-1-58-Horizontal-Ribbon---Custom-Title-H1-CUSTOM-4220.htm

Aaaaannnnnnddd Bookmarked for next year.

• Like 2