Con Goers Sound Off

Girot

I'm starting to expect quite a lot of unofficial decorations and nick-nacks at next year's con.

It really was wonderful meeting you all at the Con. Let's please keep in touch on the forums!

If you stick around on the forums, you might get sick of us pretty fast. :devil:

Haha, not a chance!

• Like 1

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting to expect quite a lot of unofficial decorations and nick-nacks at next year's con.

It really was wonderful meeting you all at the Con. Let's please keep in touch on the forums!

If you stick around on the forums, you might get sick of us pretty fast. :devil:

We're delightful!
  • Like 1

Did our class together mean nothing to you Mocha?! We painted skin together!!!!! /sobs

I know, I know!!! ::(:  I'm kicking myself for not getting more pictures. I'll be happy to post some if you have them :) I'm looking at Muscle Man right now on my coffee table and the mondo bruise we painted on his back during that great painting class!

• Like 5

People already nagging me in my WIP thread, it does motivate!

And really, I'm trying to alter my 'normal' schedule to get in more hobby time. One thing that became clear is I am still too new to let so much time pass between painting sessions, I lose a lot of muscle memory constantly.

The con has made me think about a number of things, honestly. I'm even playing more guitar! Maybe that CD will actually see the light of day (of course I'm working on a fairly tough track).

• Like 6

I meant Mocha but you, too, Lady (theatrics permitting of course)!

We'll all keep each other accountable! The more the merrier  ^_^

Yes! WIP thread nagging is important. Peer pressure is half the reason I even have a WIP thread. (which will hopefully see an update after New England Paint Day tomorrow.)

• Like 4

New England Paint Day? I need in on this. I'll also need to set up a WIP page at some point too. Checking out both of yours in the meantime!

Cash, you're right. When I got back home from the Con, I realized my Work-Life Balance was all screwed up. Now making sure I'm setting aside time to paint/learn/blog on weekends, some weekday evenings, etc. and I generally feel like a more inspired person. My overall creativity and outlook has improved considerably-- I think that's one of my best take-aways from the Con: perspective  :upside:  

• Like 8

New England Paint Day? I need in on this. I'll also need to set up a WIP page at some point too. Checking out both of yours in the meantime!

Well, I'm sure we'd all love to see you there, but you might have a bit of a commute ahead of you. There's a dedicated thread for it in "Off Topic Rampancy": http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/53015-new-england-paint-day/

• Like 1