Sign in to follow this  
Sirithiliel

Coraldrax [Sea Kaladrax]

I grant the smoothness of the stone to magic and go from there.

I can't believe I missed it the first time, but...  It's obviously due to the cleansing action of Tide!

So how do i change the title? >.>

Too late now! :devil:

• Like 1

Too late now! :devil:

If you can't change it by editing the first post, then you can PM a mod and ask them to do so.

• Like 1

If you edit your first post in this thread, the title should be in an editable box at the top of the page. You may have to go to Full Editor mode to do this.

• Like 2

Lovin your name for your version on the dragon. Very clever. ::D:

All due credit for the clever Coraldrax nick goes to our clever resident goblin >.> i just shamelessly swiped it from his comment in the WIP thread =P

• Like 2

Lovin your name for your version on the dragon. Very clever. ::D:

All due credit for the clever Coraldrax nick goes to our clever resident goblin >.> i just shamelessly swiped it from his comment in the WIP thread =P

Buglips has a way with names. I believe he shares responsibility for Wyrmgear, as well.
  • Like 4

Lovely work!

I'd love to read how you painted the marble look for the statuary stuff.

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/53995-siris-kaladrax-n-nethyrmaul-wip-thread/?p=848129 in the WIP has a better, unobstructed and clean view of the start of the marble ^^

To do it, I basically painted it all white, and then layered over it with an off white. In my case, I have a acrylic Folk Art paint called Linen that I used, it's a bit of a tan. I looked at lots of pictures of marble for inspiration, and then began to add in broad stripes of light gray, with some darker gray banding, to get the over all appearance. After that, i basically used two different brushes to swipe dark grey and bright white in stark lines over the softer striping below for the 'veins' you see in marble

Edited by Sirithiliel
  • Like 4