Sign in to follow this  
Loim

ReaperCon 2014 Loim's Photos

I'm tired, so I didn't do the best job of editing these. Oh, and I have 3 pictures of Corporea because I find it hilarious that her super power is to always blink when the shutter clicks. 

• Like 2

Thank you thank you thank you!!! For those of us who missed the con your pictures are triple awesome. It's great to see everybody having fun with the western theme and all the minis. Great job Loim!

• Like 6

Sometimes, raw unedited is good. Although I am a bit concerned there are so many pictures of my butt in your con photo stream. Next time I'm sitting on the other end of the table!

• Like 3

Doc I wasn't aware I had any shots of your butt, much less multiples. 

I'm tired, so I didn't do the best job of editing these. Oh, and I have 3 pictures of Corporea because I find it hilarious that her super power is to always blink when the shutter clicks. 

I imagine that and the fact she has just about the best smile of anyone I have ever seen!  Just looking at the picture made me smile (and I was kind of pissed off when I went online)

• Like 4

Miss melons is in one of those! The backside that is.

Is that ladystorm in the blue to your left, arm upraised? And if so, is she threatening to ban hammer someone?

'Cause that's the first thing that came to mind...

• Like 3

Thanks for posting, Loim. These are great.

For anybody Keeping score, I think I appear in two pictures. (Hard to be sure skimming through on a phone at the airport.)

• Like 1

Ok I think you guys need to fess up to which photos those are.

Also you have a photo of a Debbie that I have been looking to contact about Gen Con.

• Like 2

Ok I think you guys need to fess up to which photos those are.

Also you have a photo of a Debbie that I have been looking to contact about Gen Con.

All I'm saying is that there is a picture specifically of me. (Somewhere between Cash and Kuro), and that there are more pictures of Doc's butt than of me. :ph34r: