ReaperCon 2014 Loim's Photos

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm tired, so I didn't do the best job of editing these. Oh, and I have 3 pictures of Corporea because I find it hilarious that her super power is to always blink when the shutter clicks.

I imagine that and the fact she has just about the best smile of anyone I have ever seen! Just looking at the picture made me smile (and I was kind of pissed off when I went online)

That, and she's one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. She also went home with one heck of a prize from the auction.

• Like 5

I might go to ReaperCon just to take pictures of everybody and post them with labels.  I think I recognized Doc Bedlam (purple hat), ReaperBryan, and Ladystorm.  :lol:

You were there in spirit. Not only were you regularly mentioned in classes but there was a buglips mini entered.

• Like 9

I might go to ReaperCon just to take pictures of everybody and post them with labels.  I think I recognized Doc Bedlam (purple hat), ReaperBryan, and Ladystorm.  :lol:

I've got Corporea from context, Doc Bedlam from his tales, ReaperBryan and Ladystorm from previous videos/pics. Kuro and Mrs. M from detective work. Jeffybaby could be one of three or four guys to the left of Doc's butt, if I've even got the right picture. Think I've spotted Citrine, which would also fall under detective work.

I only recognized Bedlam because of the hat, and the hat story.

Same.

You were there in spirit. Not only were you regularly mentioned in classes but there was a buglips mini entered.

That happened last year, too.  I worry that actual attendance may lessen my mystique. :bday:

ETA:  It looks like all attendees had a great time, so I'm happy to see that!

Also... now you've made me curious as to what sort of context made me a regular mention in classes.  And what kind of classes.  And whether or not I was a good example, or a "yeah, totally don't do this" example.

Either of which could be equally handy, I guess.  :lol:

Who entered my avatar mini?  Did they win?  I think they should have won.  Five trophies, at least.  Seven if a really good job. 

Edited by buglips*the*goblin
  • Like 5

Same.

I might go to ReaperCon just to take pictures of everybody and post them with labels. I think I recognized Doc Bedlam (purple hat), ReaperBryan, and Ladystorm. :lol:

That happened last year, too. I worry that actual attendance may lessen my mystique. :bday:

Maybe so, but I bet we'd all have a great time just the same.

• Like 1

That, and she's one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. She also went home with one heck of a prize from the auction.

And one heck of a story about a battle between a young child for the big paint set. :P

I ended up handing her my meer 800 Reaperbucks after that thinking it would help with winning the special Dragon set but it went "cheap" at that point.

• Like 1

Aw, look at you! Look at you all. You look like you're having such a wonderful time. I hope it was as much fun as it looks.

Thanks, Loim. It's great to see all those terrific minis and happy people.

• Like 7

Same.

That happened last year, too.  I worry that actual attendance may lessen my mystique. :bday:

ETA:  It looks like all attendees had a great time, so I'm happy to see that!

Also... now you've made me curious as to what sort of context made me a regular mention in classes.  And what kind of classes.  And whether or not I was a good example, or a "yeah, totally don't do this" example.

Either of which could be equally handy, I guess.  :lol:

Who entered my avatar mini?  Did they win?  I think they should have won.  Five trophies, at least.  Seven if a really good job.

I don't want to spoil anything and saying who made may as I'm sure it will be posted in the next day or two.

You did come up in the color theory class quite a bit. The first time was when Anne mentioned she was hired to kill the old propaint line and make the dropper bottle line.

Edited by MonkeySloth
  • Like 4

Aw, look at you! Look at you all. You look like you're having such a wonderful time. I hope it was as much fun as it looks.

Thanks, Loim. It's great to see all those terrific minis and happy people.

Any hopes we may one day meet a Pingo at one of these? ^_^
  • Like 3