ReaperCon 2014 Loim's Photos

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually took more pictures than what are posted. To the tune of around 4gb worth. However, I discovered about halfway through that I had up to that point been taking them with the macro setting on. As far as pictures of minis go, I mostly took photos of the ones I really liked, so it's not really an accurate representation of everything that was present. I'll try and do better next year. Cheers. 

• Like 1

I forgot you took a picture of my "holiness" ::):

Costume I had to take off as I was getting hot in (black robe, black shirt underneath, not the smartest idea ive ever had......)

• Like 3

Yeah!  I made one of Kacey3's pictures!  Nice wide back, with a black shirt and khaki shorts....  and a nice shot of the back of my head.  Of course, you can't even see the back of Shadowraven's head due to him wearing his cowboy hat!

• Like 4

I forgot you took a picture of my "holiness" ::):

Costume I had to take off as I was getting hot in (black robe, black shirt underneath, not the smartest idea ive ever had......)

It was a great costume, though. Very appropriate to the theme. 

I don't think anyone got pics of either of mine, except the one my husband took. 

Egads, I am in seven of the photos, most of them on purpose.  That's more pics of me than my family has managed at the last several holiday functions combined.  The first one of me is the one where I'm flipping off Loim for taking my photo.  All the others are in the same t-shirt so it's not hard to figure out.  And I agree, Corporea was one of the nicest people I've met.  Also Ludo who I was in line with for a long while trying to get into the "How not to Suck" class, then off course saw several more times over the course of the con.  And I suppose Loim wasn't too bad despite letting me get lost looking for the Reaper facility.

• Like 5

Egads, I am in seven of the photos, most of them on purpose.  That's more pics of me than my family has managed at the last several holiday functions combined.  The first one of me is the one where I'm flipping off Loim for taking my photo.  All the others are in the same t-shirt so it's not hard to figure out.  And I agree, Corporea was one of the nicest people I've met.  Also Ludo who I was in line with for a long while trying to get into the "How not to Suck" class, then off course saw several more times over the course of the con.  And I suppose Loim wasn't too bad despite letting me get lost looking for the Reaper facility.

I was wondering whom that was; that green t-shirt makes my teeth itch. ^_^

(Apologies if I'm mistaken, but I only found one person in seven photos or flipping the bird.)

I was wondering whom that was; that green t-shirt makes my teeth itch. ^_^

(Apologies if I'm mistaken, but I only found one person in seven photos or flipping the bird.)

This thread is just adding more fodder to Last Knight's spread sheet.  He's like the Google of forumites.

• Like 1