ReaperCon 2014 Report

nytflyr

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, I'll have to see if there's an appropriate Fiasco Playset for the new theme, and if not, I have some research and writing it do.

Mmmmmm...Monty Python style space soap operas...

That may be just a bit too silly. ;)

Too silly for Fiasco? Seriously?

• Like 1

This is great! I can wear my Zed costume, from Zardoz.

I had the same amusing, and equally unlikely thought.

No, really, you MUST do this.  :upside:Well, if we can get enough people interested so we have an army...

....no, still not really.

• Like 2

Hmmm, I'll have to see if there's an appropriate Fiasco Playset for the new theme, and if not, I have some research and writing it do.

Mmmmmm...Monty Python style space soap operas...

That may be just a bit too silly. ;)

Too silly for Fiasco? Seriously?

Fiasco engenders it's own silliness without forcing additional silly upon it. It comes too close to Insilliyeption if you go too far with it. Better to have a fairly straight scenario as the "straight man" for us to all corrupt with our own innate silliness.

• Like 2

Love the theme for next year, makes me sad knowing that I'm gonna miss out ::(:. Still this year was a nice way to go if is to be my last Rcon for awhile. I had fun GMing PFS games. Really wish I could have GMed my Mousling/Sword & Wizardry game but alas I a fun in the after hours, wee hours of the con ::D:.

I will admit thou I did schedule way to many games thou. At times I felt like I spent the entire con in the gaming room. Overall the hotel was nice but the hold they slapped on me was outrageous. Might as well have just charged me for the entire stay right there.

Still thou being with friends I only get to see once a year was worth the hassle of the hotel. The friendships I've built over the years totally makes it worth showing up the last few 10 years.

• Like 2