printable improvement for modern or SciFi Bases or Terrain

Here are some cool PDF files for basing:

News Papers, Magazines, Beer Cans, Waning Signs

On page 55: more News Papers, Magazines, Cans, DVD's and others

Oh, important, on page 54 you can see how you can make Coke Cans with a Q-Tip!!!!

Different Police Lines and Warning Signs (does not work anymore)

If you do know more similiar Documents or Pictures, please post them!!!

Edited by Teskal
  • Like 3

Hi Teskal;

A very useful thread that you put up here...it should be of great help to a lot of people who want to add details to their bases, vignettes and/or dioramas. I have posted a few that I have in my files and that I use (I have over 50 such selections in my file)...Hope this is what you wanted posted.

Paul (Catdancer)

• Like 2

Hey Paul, unless yours are copyrighted, do you think you could post yours up for general consumption on say an outside source on the cloud. Such as a dropbox link or google documents link? If you need help, let me know and I'd be happy to explain exactly what I mean.

Hey Paul, unless yours are copyrighted, do you think you could post yours up for general consumption on say an outside source on the cloud. Such as a dropbox link or google documents link? If you need help, let me know and I'd be happy to explain exactly what I mean.

Hi ub3r_n3rd;

I have no idea if these images are copyrighted or not...since most are generic in nature and I do not use them for commercial (money making) purpose...I really do not worry about it and have been doing it for years.

As far as doing an off site posting...you know the problems that I encounter when I try to do things like that...so I am not going to attempt to do that...but thanks for your offer to help.

Paul (Catdancer)

I just realized if I ever make terrain for Zombicide I could use these.  With my current to do list it will have to until I get reincarnated as something with hands again.

this is the main reason why I'm collecting them.

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.