The Unspoken Rules of the Reaper Forum

Hymn

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LadyStorm is the forum mama bear. She's really nice, and quite caring, but cause trouble or trigger her danger flags and she's very serious, and she's not above smacking anyone around here if they need it. Including the Reaper staff themselves.

ShadowRaven is insane. This is a fact. His madness is often times under some sembalance of control, but don't trust him.

• Like 10

ShadowRaven is insane. This is a fact. His madness is often times under some sembalance of control, but don't trust him.

Catch 22...hurts my...brain.

Don't get on Ladystorm's bad side; she wields mod-bats AND cream pies with deadly accuracy. ::D:

So you mean I shouldn't, say, hang around the factory pre-Con and have to get kicked out for being distracting? You know who you are, people. :;):

• Like 4

Things that are in the rules somewhere but don't get read... family friendly forum, don't post nudity,  not even if it is a Reaper figure, don't post ads/sales/auctions.

And if you have any problems with Reaper or their products call or write them:

Customer Service
Phone: (940)484-6464 x700
Fax: (940) 484-0096
[email protected]

Other than that, threads can get a little wacky, but if they get too crazy they get pruned or split so it's best to keep the silliness in the off topic area. 

Default is set to show you the last 30 days of posts. If you adjust the settings you can see everything going back years, and search it too, save yourself asking a lot of newbie questions that have already been answered. 

• Like 5

Default is set to show you the last 30 days of posts. If you adjust the settings you can see everything going back years, and search it too, save yourself asking a lot of newbie questions that have already been answered. 

Ultra-useful. Thank you for saving me the grief.

• Like 1

Visiting the Randomness thread can be daunting, as I'm sure you've seen, but once you realize that there is no reason to catch up on all of its 600+ pages of conversation and minutiae you'll find that it's a comforting place to hang out with your fellow forumites. As I've said, we're delightful. ^_^

Paint... Post... Love.

Great now ya tell me I don't have to read it all!  :blink:

Oh well, It was worth it...

• Like 7