4thWar Equipment Wargaming Table

Hymn

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am finding it difficult to imagine a practical use for this. Impromptu game in an open field. WH40K on a basketball court. Board games in the neighbors front yard. Skirmish games at the abandoned house down the street (with possible squatters).

I guess those are all viable. I just won't likely be in those situations often. Maybe.

• Like 9

Yeah, I hate to say that while I kinda like the concept, I've got 4 2'x4' plastic/steel folding tables from BJ's that work eminently well for mobile gaming, on those rare occasions I'm not at an FLGS, university, or somewhere else with appropriately sized and shaped tables. 

• Like 2

Oh I know what this is good for.  Not that I start a lot of fires mind you... whistles innocently.

If you use paper minis along with this table you can burn all the evidence that you were playing D&D before your wife notices.

• Like 6

Oragmai dice to go with it? Does such a thing exist?

Camping could prove a useful time for these if it wasn't for the fact that everyone tends to get really drunk and would likely ruin the tables.

• Like 2

Oragmai dice to go with it? Does such a thing exist?

Camping could prove a useful time for these if it wasn't for the fact that everyone tends to get really drunk and would likely ruin the tables.

When I was a kid I learned to make origami d6s. They called them "balloons" (a variation made a "rabbit"), but they were basically cubes. They probably wouldn't be very accurate though.

• Like 2