what was your favorite part?

Sergeant_Crunch

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reaper User

I really appreciate those of you who said you loved the awards ceremony. That's the most nerve-wracking event of every year for me (being the announcer). When people are so happy afterwards, that makes it all worth it. There was TREMENDOUS positive energy this year and I think it was our best ever!!

Now…get painting. I want to see ALL of you enter next year!!  :;):

• Like 15

Late night? ::(:

I'm usually dead to the world by 9:30 or ten o' clock and awake between 4:30 and 5:00 AM.*

It is inconvenient, sometimes, to be about five hours askew from the timetable of most conventions.

*And I am not the early riser in my family.

I used to be a night person. Now I'm at work at 0630.

Makes Friday night gaming hard, sometimes, though probably not as hard as it is for our Eastern time zone players.

• Like 1

I really appreciate those of you who said you loved the awards ceremony. That's the most nerve-wracking event of every year for me (being the announcer). When people are so happy afterwards, that makes it all worth it. There was TREMENDOUS positive energy this year and I think it was our best ever!!

Now…get painting. I want to see ALL of you enter next year!!   :;):

Hey, I said I was didn't I?!?  I've still got 11 months to paint something.  Stop the nagging already!  :lol:

• Like 2

I'm GOING TO GET at least one SILVER next year.  Will strive for gold but will be satisfied with silver.

See I figure, If I just expect to get a Bronze next year, then I might surprise myself and get a silver. I'll still put all the new skills and work into it that I learned from this year but considering how I seriously only expected merits, maybe I'll luck out with Bronze again or a Silver. The Mr and I have already discussed taking a basing class next year and a face painting class.

• Like 3

I got a certificate in Open, which was a serious shock considering what I entered. Maybe because Clever Crow was the judge and he recognized the paint thieving goblin

Personally I think the subject matter alone was worth at least a dozen Sophies.  But for some reason Reaper never asked for my input. 

• Like 4

I got a certificate in Open, which was a serious shock considering what I entered. Maybe because Clever Crow was the judge and he recognized the paint thieving goblin

Personally I think the subject matter alone was worth at least a dozen Sophies.  But for some reason Reaper never asked for my input. 

I say we have everyone work on this subject matter for next years ReaperCon Art show! That will leave no option for them to avoid recognizing the greatness they see before their eyes!

• Like 2

I say we have everyone work on this subject matter for next years ReaperCon Art show! That will leave no option for them to avoid recognizing the greatness they see before their eyes!

Well I suppose it wouldn't hurt if we ALL turned in at least 1 buglips. :p

• Like 4