Reaper 2014 for the Melons

MissMelons

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Positive experience? Psh, the wife has already locked us in for like 3 more Reapercons she liked it so much...

(I did too...just don't tell HER that)

Psst, I think she'll see that!

And I already have next year on my schedule as well.

• Like 5

Positive experience? Psh, the wife has already locked us in for like 3 more Reapercons she liked it so much...

(I did too...just don't tell HER that)

Psst, I think she'll see that!

And I already have next year on my schedule as well.

My sister's a little irritated about the future Reaper Con 2015 trip, primarily because it falls on her birthday. (Which means no sexy date night with her husband because her sisters out having a ball at Rcon15) 

Bwahahaa! I mean "Oh Noes" 

Anyways, I already have those days off....now to have those days off for school.............

Edit: For a serious note, I am glad I had such a positive experience at Reaper Con. I never once felt out of place or that it was a place that I might not have been welcome. I felt free to smile more and be the lively person that I am and I really appreciate that. 

Edited by MissMelons
  • Like 6

That part of it was awesome. I felt welcome, I felt 'liked' I frankly felt amazed when Bryan called me from across the hall to come meet his son. Whoever it was that compared reapercon to a family reunion, with the awesomest family possible, had it bang on the money.

• Like 10

That part of it was awesome. I felt welcome, I felt 'liked' I frankly felt amazed when Bryan called me from across the hall to come meet his son. Whoever it was that compared reapercon to a family reunion, with the awesomest family possible, had it bang on the money.

And each year your family gets bigger!

• Like 4