post-11942-0-88677200-1398794502.jpgpost-11942-0-64995800-1398794468.jpgpost-11942-0-56303800-1398794429.jpgpost-11942-0-81675900-1398794392.jpgpost-11942-0-84390800-1398794352.jpgpost-11942-0-01285300-1398794323.jpgpost-11942-0-94215600-1398794289.jpgpost-11942-0-12519400-1398794219.jpg

REN FAIR SIGNS...When you walk around the real large Renaissance Fairs...you will see many signs directing you to the varied booths and attractions...so it is the same in my Ren Fair project. As a change of pace...I bring you an assortment of sign pieces from my tabletop project.

DATA...All are scratch built on ceiling tile...sizes vary from (2" x 2" = smallest) to (3.5" x 3.5" = largest).

Hope you like this little change of pace posting.

Paul (Catdancer)

PS...My Ren Fair project has now come to a fault (I hope not for long)...My hobby shop is out of my "hot stuff" and "tips" and has to order some for me...usually takes them (14 to 21 days) to do such special orders...pieces left for me to do are;

SMALL BOOTHS...(Rugs & Fabrics)...(Exotic Birds)...(Art Gallery).

LARGE BOOTHS...(Farmer Market)...(Food Court)...(Scribe)...(Eve's Garden)...(Livestock Pens)...(Oils & Potions).

Also have a few assorted signs left to do...as well as the privy.

Edited by catdancer
  • Like 5

I see there isn't a sign marked "BEWBS" in there. I think if there was one, you'd have to put arrows in every direction.

Here is where I display my complete and total lack of knowledge in regard to computer talk! May I ask, what does "BEWBS" mean?

Paul (Catdancer)

I see there isn't a sign marked "BEWBS" in there. I think if there was one, you'd have to put arrows in every direction.

Here is where I display my complete and total lack of knowledge in regard to computer talk! May I ask, what does "BEWBS" mean?

Paul (Catdancer)

He's talking about the female anatomy that a lot of men are obsessed with how large they are...  :;):

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.