SamuraiJack

who is coming to Origins?

The wife and I are going on Sunday. Not the most optimal of days, but the only one we could make work for our schedule. We just live a little ways to the west in Dayton, so the drive's no big deal. ;)

I was presented with the urge to print out a bunch of "fighter with bow" labels to re-label the minis at Reaper's display.  I'm pretty sure that'll get me in trouble, not be nice, and is an idea best snickered at and then forgotten.

• Like 5

I'm GMing at 7 Thursday and Friday and 1 on Saturday and sunday so I'm hoping to swing by the P&T Friday and/or Saturday morning

• Like 1

and she accepts donations of dark chocolate, er is looking forward to putting names, faces and forum handles together.

please identify yourself if you are visiting the booth.  thanks,

• Like 2

Ladystorm wil be joining me at the Reaper Booth.

and she accepts donations of dark chocolate, er is looking forward to putting names, faces and forum handles together.

please identify yourself if you are visiting the booth.  thanks,

Friend of mine wanted to go up to Origins this year, mainly just to visit a friend in Ohio. Would've been a day trip for the con, rest of the time hanging out. I don't particularly like Ohio-"friend", so I was leaning against it even before I got the new ship and found out we'd be overseas by then. For this? For this I would have gone. ::(:
  • Like 2

/takes notes for Rcon

• Like 3

My girlfriend and I will be there on Sautrday! I'm super excited I haven't been to a gaming convention in probably fourteen years D:

Definitely stop by the paint 'n take!

With chocolate!

I'll be around the paint and take on Friday most likely.. I don't gm until 7 so I'll have time to kill :)

Edited by SamuraiJack

Though I get 4 weeks of vacation, I have to take it in 2 week blocks. No origins for me this year, or next year. Occasionally I have months where I get both weekend days off but this June and next June I only get 4 days off a month. (So are you still jealous about the 4 weeks of vacation? :lol:)

Definitely stop by the paint 'n take!

With chocolate!

Small point of note: we will be running Reaper's retail booth, right next to the PnT, not actually running the PnT.
  • Like 2

Though I get 4 weeks of vacation, I have to take it in 2 week blocks. No origins for me this year, or next year. Occasionally I have months where I get both weekend days off but this June and next June I only get 4 days off a month. (So are you still jealous about the 4 weeks of vacation? :lol:)

I just took two months off, nearly back to back, and still have about a month and a half, two months of leave left.

....nope. Ain't jelly. :B):

• Like 2