Pictures of Forum Members

Talae

Give us the mankini option Tiggy

I'm pretty sure that would be breaking several of the unspoken rules of the Reaper forums and would result in warnings, possible bannings, and certainly vigorous eye washing of those unfortunate to have viewed it.

Pm it to me

• Like 5

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a photo that actually includes my face from May last year, I'm in the top hat. I usually have a beard though unless I've had to remove it for plays or costumes..... Pretty much all photos of me are in one costume or another.

253220_499878063400607_183426618_n.jpg

Cool. Dressed as the Penguin. One of the underrated villains for Batman that I like. At least that was my first thought when I saw the outfit.

• Like 1

How stylish! Monocle and everything, top notch ^^

Indeed, you should dress like that all the time, Nocturne. I would if I had the wardrobe for it! (Most people missed me showing up and leaving Reapercon in a suit, bwahaha!)

He streaked so fast, no one caught that it was his birthday suit.

Ba-da-dun!

• Like 5

I'm pretty sure that would be breaking several of the unspoken rules of the Reaper forums and would result in warnings, possible bannings, and certainly vigorous eye washing of those unfortunate to have viewed it.

Pm it to me

You're one sick puppy.

• Like 5

Pm it to me

You're one sick puppy.

Zing!
  • Like 4

FORUM NAME: Catdancer

ACTUAL NAME: Paul

MODEL: Rhonda Shear (NYC late night TV hostess)...Shot her for the (Miss 100th Issue of Outlaw Biker magazine)

NOTE...Due to the complex nature of posting a photo here....I am sorry; there will be no posted photo (which defeats the original text data posting above)...I have worked with a very knowledgeable member (who has helped me with computer tech operations in the past)...even he has told me that to post my photo here would be a very complex operation...Sorry for taking up this spot/space.

NOTE 2...With the help of Darsc...I was able to post the link below that features the photo of (OUTLAW = AKA: MARJO REYNOLDS = AKA: PAUL (CATDANCER). Much thanks for your help Darsc in the posting of the photo (where I could work with it).

Paul (Catdancer)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=409511362485214&l=d64c99a859

Edited by catdancer
  • Like 12