ReaperCon Photos Hosted at ImageShack

TGP

I shot 30 or 40 images during ReaperCon (there were some terrain related pix shot before I got to the con). Imageshack is giving me fits. I will try to get a proper link to the whole folder if I can ever figure out how. (I used to be able to do this a year ago.. ..but they upgraded, curse them.)

Check back later for a working link to ImageShack here.

For now I will try linking a shot or two four taken in the contest exhibits area:

Fire Giantess by Michelle Blastenbrei

ahw3.jpg

The Road to Mordheim by Aaron Lovejoy

tbvm.jpg

Morhvana in the Fall by Mary Profitt

e2bg.jpg

And lastly:

Primeval Princess by Cliff Rockwell

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img841/1840/fnn6.jpg

Linked for near-nudity and because ReaperBryan advised me to link it rather than post it when I snapped it. (NSFW if most things Frazetta Boris Vallejo are NSFW at your work.)

Edited by TGP
  • Like 9

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally worth the wait, TGP. These are from your cell phone? They're fantastic!

The lighting in the display area was reeeeeeallly good...

There are/were a bunch of folks in the feedback thread commenting that the light in there was poor or dim or something. :unsure: But, yeah. It was a cell phone. ReaperBryan witnessed me taking the Henry the VIII shot and the Primeval Princess pic.

iPhone5. Point.  :huh: Brace Elbows. :huh: Click.

(I would happily share my photo-fu of awesomeness, if I had any...)

• Like 2

TGP;

Thank you for your posting of these miniatures from ReaperCon 2014. The photos are fantastic closeups and I am sure that all the viewers appreciate the (figure title & modeler name)...I know that I do! Looking forward with great anticipation to seeing your full album (once you get your problem(s) solved). I am sure that all of us who were unable to attend the Con fully appreciate your outstanding  photo coverage.

Paul (Catdancer)

• Like 4

I mentioned Henry the VIII above, but I remembered the link is in a different thread:

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/53602-reapercon-cosplay/page-12#entry867247

I'll see if I can fish a couple more pix out of ImageShack:

rcwa.jpg

Kallan of Parallax by Mary Profitt (Kallan looks very different from the front view)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

5xvd.jpg

Roper by Adam Rutledge

The crippled process I have to follow to get these posted goes like this:

1. Launch an app on a phone.
  2. Scroll to one of the pics on the app.
  3. Tap on the pic to enlarge it.
  4. Tap a weird little icon in the bottom corner.
  5. Then scroll sideways to find the "copy link" iPhone button; hit that.
  6. Then launch a text-notes app on the phone.
  7. Then tap on that screen; wait for the paste option to appear; hit "paste".
  8. Then I have to manually enter the ImageShack goobledeygook URL on Ye Olde Desktop.
  9. If the picture turns up in another tab I know it works.
  10. Then I copy that and paste it into the "add image" stickup box here in the post editor. Whew!

All because, 3 months ago, ImageShack decided to do an "upgrade".... <_<:down:

• Like 3

I think the Chief was stalking me! I was trying to get Monkeysloth into a fake news team pose in the two with him, the last two were late night ramblings in the lobby on Sunday night. Pixel is pretending to be interested in whatever I'm blathering on about. Jessica looks better in my glasses than I do in hers, for sure.

• Like 3

I think the Chief was stalking me! I was trying to get Monkeysloth into a fake news team pose in the two with him, the last two were late night ramblings in the lobby on Sunday night. Pixel is pretending to be interested in whatever I'm blathering on about. Jessica looks better in my glasses than I do in hers, for sure.

HAH!  You talking about stalking.  Sorry but I had to remain in the vicinity in case you needed an intervention.  :devil:

But really we just both like hanging out with awesome people.  Can't wait until next year.

• Like 2