I didn't even know there was a mini for the pile of dead bards LOL!!!

As far as C&C, other than the glaring modlline visible on the first post, if I were you I would push the shadows and the highlights. Nice minis other than that!

• Like 1

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great work!...except for the pile of dead bards. ::(:  Such a loss of raw talent! The travesty! Where is the uproar?!?  ::):

Great work!...except for the pile of dead bards. ::(:  Such a loss of raw talent! The travesty! Where is the uproar?!?  ::):

It's likely that the horde they faced had figured out the system, set an ambush and attacked the bards first to prevent their morale boosting songs.  Naturally after winning the day, you sort your kills according to XP.

Slight language warning.

Very amusing.

We have a DM who despises Gnomes and Bards.  Maybe Illusionists.  But one Gnome Bard has skated under the scrying spell because he's really Gnome Sorcerer-Bard who looks like a halfling with a big nose.

Everyone at the table calls him "the halfling mage" and stuff and the DM ignores his true self.

Though we have caught the DM conspiring against the fellow.

Edited by Thrym
  • Like 1