Painting Contest - Be a Spaceship Superstar! (ends Sept 7th, 2014)

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That pile of minis has me drooling! Love all retro miniatures and the Gama World and Starfronteer. Their all awesome. I just posted a entry in the single miniature post. It's GW but still. I'll work on a Reaper model or diarama as well. Thanks for seting this up ^_^ .

Edited by DSModels
  • Like 6

I am going to try to paint something for this. I bought the mini but after I bought her I started to worry that perhaps she wasn't sci fi enough.

http://privateerpress.com/warmachine/gallery/mercenaries/warcasters/ashlynn-delyse

I hope that she will work though I already primed her so ill end up painting her no matter.

Looks good to me.  If you want her to look more sci-fi, just go super sci-fi on the base, and/or make that a "power sword"!

• Like 2

Is this still going on?  I picked up the entire series of Battlestar Galactica board games and will be marathon painting 1" fighters sometime in the very near future.

Psst, the title says "ends Sept 7th, 2014."
  • Like 7

Is this still going on?  I picked up the entire series of Battlestar Galactica board games and will be marathon painting 1" fighters sometime in the very near future.

Psst, the title says "ends Sept 7th, 2014."

LMAO... Thank you very much!  ::P:

• Like 6

Took test shots of my War Rockets. Need to bring the highlights up and work a bit more on the base. My 54mm is done, still need to finish the base. The rocket for my Rocket Rider is done. Now I need to paint the Rider, which is going to be a right pain in the arse. Then onto my dio.

• Like 5