• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Woodsbeast
      First post here! I've been painting minis for about two years now, and after recently painting up a warband for Frostgrave, I've been trying to improve my techniques. 

Which leads me to the Dark Watcher! Loved this sculpt, and any beholder kin. I liked the stalagmite base, but I wanted this guy to be free range, so I made a floating base for him with a model sprue and an extra base.

And now for my secret shame...

Still using fifty cent craft paints! I've occasionally got to use "real" paints through friends, and maybe some magical day I'll acquire some, but in the meantime I've done what I can to try to make the models look good with what I have. 

I've seen a lot of great paintjobs here that were inspiring, so hopefully someone gets a kick out of my discount paintwork! 
    • By SparrowMarie
      It's been quite some time since I've done a show off but here goes.

I painted this mini in about 6 hours. Still need to gloss and seal. C&C welcome.

• By Mini_Wizard_Studios
      Finished my beholder. It's a little over exposed after stacking the photos. I'm too lazy to take new pictures. He was fun to paint! i'm happy with how he came out, Need to keep pushing myself though.

MVI_0102.MOV
    • By Cicciopiu
      Hello forum family, back to share the most recent of my paints. This was pretty fast (well for my standards). 
      Ok: I'm starting to be addicted to purples... basically I'm painting everything in Purple/Violet/Magenta... Let's call it "Cicciopiu's purple period" 
      Well... what can I say? Is the Beholder... is purple... yes, that's all  ...Oh yes: no drooling, is a good guy that keeps his teeth clean! (ok I didn't want to mess with UHU).
      Hope you will like it.

Hi-Res Picture

As always every c&c is more than welcome.
      Thank you for watching :)
    • By Pochi
      My son's DM wanted a purple beholder with red eyes.

• Who's Online   27 Members, 2 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)