We're all going to look pretty strange wandering around in shiny Sci-Fi costumes, festooned with hundreds of colorful little ribbons, buttons and medals.

ReaperCon '15 is going to have to come with a seizure warning.

• Like 10
  • Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Make my own awards to give out for silly things?   I'm not sure if you realize what you have just done.

Wouldn't an off topic ribbon be a button?  

My ribbon shall be "STOMP!"    As for the conditions under which I will pass them out, I won't divulge, since that would completely ruin the whole thing.    ...If that sentence made no grammatic

Posted Images

We're all going to look pretty strange wandering around in shiny Sci-Fi costumes, festooned with hundreds of colorful little ribbons, buttons and medals.

Have you ever been to an SF or gaming convention before?  :bday:

• Like 3

Well this escalated quickly...

I find the idea of a "modded" ribbon slightly ironic though...although that does make me wonder...does ladystorm wield the Mjolnir or is it the Hammer of the Mods? I prefer the second personally....and I now want to make a ribbon for the moderators here! (As a humorous tribute to the work they do keeping us weirdos in line) This idea is awesome!

Here we are! Ladystorm, Reaperbryan, cutebutpsycho, and Qwyksilver

post-1956-0-71308100-1399389714_thumb.jpg

• Like 9

Lanse, if you did that we'd have to deforest an entire state. And not one of those small ones either. We would have loved to have you in the picture but the distance made that tricky :(. Can you photoshop yourself in? I don't know how.

And I just intended to say that this was the group at the con who would wear the mod ribbons. Of course had you been there you'd have gotten one as well. If they existed.

• Like 3

Lanse, if you did that we'd have to deforest an entire state. And not one of those small ones either. We would have loved to have you in the picture but the distance made that tricky :(. Can you photoshop yourself in? I don't know how.

And I just intended to say that this was the group at the con who would wear the mod ribbons. Of course had you been there you'd have gotten one as well. If they existed.

See, on the one side you have the whole deforestation thing. But on the other side you have the carbon sequestration thing.

It's so hard to know what we're supposed to do.

^_^

Sigh.  I miss a Reapercon and I get left off the documentation.

What we should do is each make a toothpick streamer with a toothpick for each post here we have... :ph34r:

Lanse if we do this, we'd be responsible for the deforestation of the Amazon Basin.

• Like 3

What we should do is each make a toothpick streamer with a toothpick for each post here we have... :ph34r:

Lanse if we do this, we'd be responsible for the deforestation of the Amazon Basin.

Umm, you guys do know that contrary to what Looney Toons may have taught you, that you can in fact get more than one toothpick from each tree, right? ::P:

• Like 4

That's 30,000 toothpicks.

So is THIS.

And THIS.

And THIS.

Go military getup, and end up like one of these guys:

parking-wardens-top-brass-country%2527s-

PS

• Like 3