Sign in to follow this  
Reaperbryan

Ribbons

Hmmm. Perhaps a "non-ribbon ribbon" similar to the "non-metallic metal" concept. I'm thinking black ribbon with black print reading "Nothing To See Here". ::D:

But seriously, if you don't care about the ribbons, don't wear one, and give all yours away. The ribbons are a fun thing that we at Reaper have enjoyed at other Cons, and we wanted to see if our fans would enjoy them at our Con. ::): No one has to play along if they don't want to. 

• Like 6

I like buttons!  You can never have too much flare!

I guess you've never worked at TGI Fridays then?

• Like 3

Well, obviously the anti-ribbon ribbon would, in fact, be a button.

Teehee.

Can arnyone think of a way to get the artists involved in ribboning without being annoying to them?

Well, obviously the anti-ribbon ribbon would, in fact, be a button.

Teehee.

Can arnyone think of a way to get the artists involved in ribboning without being annoying to them?

Several of the artists were sad that they could not get as many ribbons as the attendees.

Others may not care.  The easy way is to look for artists with ribbons, and ask.

Several of the artists were sad that they could not get as many ribbons as the attendees.

Others may not care.  The easy way is to look for artists with ribbons, and ask.

I meant, is there a way to incorporate artists into the earning of ribbons by attendees (e.g. a random person can get Airbursher from Aaron Lovejoy if they have a two second convo with him about airbrushing). I think you can see why it might be just another thing for them to manage.

But I didn't consider the artists wanting them as well. Hm...ribbon idea number 7.

Tre and I were vying for the Rock Star ribbon.

Since you're here, and I do not see Tre posting, I assume you won and have already feasted on his liver?

If not, then why weren't you in it to win it?  ::P:

• Like 5

Hmmm. Perhaps a "non-ribbon ribbon" similar to the "non-metallic metal" concept. I'm thinking black ribbon with black print reading "Nothing To See Here". ::D:

Lord Vetinari would approve.

• Like 2

For those of us who are not American at this sci-fi themed event, I believe my contribution will be "illegal alien".

You must either be from another country (or appreciate the music of Genesis).

• Like 9

Since you're here, and I do not see Tre posting, I assume you won and have already feasted on his liver?

Too much beard hair on his liver.
  • Like 3