Ribbons

Reaperbryan

What was the largest number of ribbons anyone collected this year? I know I had to be up there. Going to the ladies room got tricky.....

I saw one lady who stood MAYBE 5 feet high and had a string of no less than 15 ribbons, plus several on the sides of her badge which went clear down to her knees. She is my heroine.

• Like 3

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What was the largest number of ribbons anyone collected this year? I know I had to be up there. Going to the ladies room got tricky.....

I saw one lady who stood MAYBE 5 feet high and had a string of no less than 15 ribbons, plus several on the sides of her badge which went clear down to her knees. She is my heroine.

Corporea.

• Like 11

<MOD> Posts have been removed.  

The conversation was not family friendly.  

Innuendo has been crossing the line far too often of late.

This combined with Bryan's initial notice constitutes strike two.

Some guidelines:

1. No profane ribbons or ribbons that we will have to explain to the children.  Keep it G rated.

</MOD>

• Like 6

Some guidelines:

1. No profane ribbons or ribbons that we will have to explain to the children.  Keep it G rated.

</MOD>

Well, that didn't take long... There weren't even ribbons for it. Maybe there needs to be a "Deleted!" ribbon.

• Like 2

Or MODDED!

I have earned it and don't even realize it until the bat is beating me over the noggin.  Maybe I need to move my office space near LS so as I type she can glare at me and then that is all that would be needed to know I am going down the wrong path.

Oh...thinking I should never post until I run it by the wife.  Then the glare would be about the same and I would know then to never hit "Post". :)

• Like 4

CROM ON HIS THRONE!!.... What have you done? (i love it by the way)....... Next year... my goal.... ribbon cape.... yup.. a cape made entirely of ribbons....

ohh ... that needs to be a ribbon too.... for using the expletive "CROM ON HIS THRONE".....

I can hear it now... "CROM ON HIS THRONE! What is that ribbon for?" and here is yours...

Edited by ladystorm
  • Like 4

Some guidelines:

</MOD>

I go away for a bit and you folk get to the point that the mod squad has to get involved? Dangit you guys

• Like 6

Well, I could go with "Crunched." Just need to figure out exactly what that means...

Crunch's Crush

I haven't really had a crush since I got married...

Some guidelines:

</MOD>

I go away for a bit and you folk get to the point that the mod squad has to get involved? Dangit you guys

That's what I was thinking.

• Like 1