• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Make my own awards to give out for silly things?   I'm not sure if you realize what you have just done.

Wouldn't an off topic ribbon be a button?  

My ribbon shall be "STOMP!"    As for the conditions under which I will pass them out, I won't divulge, since that would completely ruin the whole thing.    ...If that sentence made no grammatic

Posted Images

^That will be an accurate depiction of me during RC, since I am an incurable collector of THINGS.  :bday:

For example, every year at my church's Girl's Camp, little charms were given out for a lot of different things, which could then be hung on a specially designed necklace. I think mine weighed about 3 pounds before I stopped going. At least. I even did the Polar Bear swim each year, because the teeny little polar bear charm was oh so cute!  :wub:

That's right folks, I consciously and voluntarily jumped into near-freezing water at 5am every year, just to earn a little dangly charm thing. With that in mind, just imagine what I'll do for a ribbon!  ::D:  ^_^  :mellow:  :wacko:  :unsure:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 7

Maybe an Off-Topic ribbon... seems approriate for us. Or a Forum-Junkie ribbon.

Perhaps even ribbons with each forum "rank" on them. I suppose most of you would have that "Godlike" ribbon.

• Like 2

Maybe an Off-Topic ribbon... seems approriate for us. Or a Forum-Junkie ribbon.

Perhaps even ribbons with each forum "rank" on them. I suppose most of you would have that "Godlike" ribbon.

Rcon is most of a year away. You might, too.
  • Like 3

What was the largest number of ribbons anyone collected this year? I know I had to be up there. Going to the ladies room got tricky.....

There should be a single "Longest Road" ribbon that gets passed to the person with the most ribbons. If you have it, and see someone with more ribbons you have to pass it on.

PS

• Like 4

There should be a single "Longest Road" ribbon that gets passed to the person with the most ribbons. If you have it, and see someone with more ribbons you have to pass it on.

This would be cool. The ribbon itself would need to be extra huge and obvious. My order is starting to become quite sizable...

• Like 3