Sign in to follow this  
ShadowRaven

Encounter onPlanet N-12

Very nice little scene.  Given that I rather dislike anthropomorphic animals, I will be cheering for the eyebeast to have a snack.  Or three.

• Like 3

Very nice little scene.  Given that I rather dislike anthropomorphic animals, I will be cheering for the eyebeast to have a snack.  Or three.

::o:

Meany!!

• Like 3

Prolly too soon to be thinking of ReaperCon for next year, but I'm already deathly wondering what the swagbag minis are going to be... with a pulp science fiction theme... PULP SPACE MOUSELING!!!

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By planetmut
      Resplendent in their purple and gold armour, the Emperor's Cheddars were once among the most loyal Space Mouslings until their primarch, Fulgreve, fell under the sway of evil Chaource powers.

• By planetmut
      Hailing from the volcanic world of Nocturne, the Salsasiagos prefer to fight with flame and melta weapons. Not only does this terrify the opposition but it also helps when grilling cheese on toast, the Salsasiagos' favourite food. Having stayed loyal during the Hafod Heresy, the Salsasiagos believe their lost primarch Vulscombe isn't dead but has simply been enjoying a particularly good serving of Welsh rarebit for the past 10,000 years and will rejoin them after dessert.

• By Rigel
      At last, a return to the retro-future that never will have been! 01434 is a three-pack of mouslings with four head options included. A plucky, adventurous crew of spacefaring rodents. It is unclear if they are an uplifted species, or naturally evolved descendants of the lab mice shot into space back in the heady fossil-fuel days before the Last World War. After all, who KNOWS what kinds of effects Deep Space has on the murine body and mind? (See PKD's  "The Infinites" and James White's "The Conspirators"; no doubt there are others). But they're here, and they have blasters and space suits, and what more could you want? Are you made of stone?! 

Introducing the quick-witted Buck Roquefort!

The intrepid Flash Gorgonzola!!

The dauntless Honor Chevington!!!

And the *overwhelmingly* well-armed James Camembertius Kirk!!!!
      80085 is a BIG Bones mecha-mousling with missiles to spare. He is ready to rain down hellfire and bring on FROMAGEDDON. (or perhaps, LEERDAMMERUNG? Golly I love cheese puns.)

Here's the three from 01434:

And the whole crew (note, 01434 comes with mix-and-match heads--three bodies, two helmets and two unhelmeted heads): 

A bit of surgery later and I put the leftover smaller helmet on 80085, the Space Mousling Heavy. I believe @Corsair was asking on another thread about small mousling heads for a Starfinder Ysoki; this is one possibility, being noticeably smaller than its counterparts and also space-ready!

I recently impulse-bought some pale neon yellow paint, and used it for the bases and minor OSL. The asteroid is a stress ball I touched up with some Reaper Alien Goo and that same phosphorescent paint. 

A bunch more pictures if you want them; C&C welcome either way. Onward and starward, cadets! 

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

I was inspired to do this...

Eyebeast, Bat Demon wings, Giant Scorpion tail...

Kev!
    • By Glitterwolf
      I painted Reaper's Dee Dee Astro Girl from the Chronoscope Line, I put her on a resin base and used a little Scale 75 Moonstone Alchemy so it would appear as if she was searching for minerals.
      Then the Mindworms emerged!
      They were made from the eyestalks of the Bones Eyebeast.

WIP here:
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/77837-50227-dee-dee-astro-girl-by-glitterwolf/&page=2

• Who's Online   20 Members, 2 Anonymous, 47 Guests (See full list)