ReaperCon Tee

kacey3

I finally got around to ordering my ReaperCon T-Shirt and it came in exactly as I customized it.

tumblr_inline_n55npsihK71qkbroy.png

In case you are unaware, with Zazzle, you can change things up a bit. You do not have to go with the exact design as presented, and it doesn't cost you a penny more.

And yes... I "removed" the actual ReaperCon line by dropping it out of the printable area. I am a fan of more obscure iconography. Now people have to ask me what the shirt means.

• Like 7

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This probably doesn't belong here... but exactly what is "Skull Ridge Rangers"?  Is it a new game, a new line of miniatures, a new... "something yet to be identified"....

enquiring minds want to know*

*and I was too busy having fun at Reapercon to ask anyone.

That design is printed as white. So when I ordered it on a white shirt, I received a blobish outline. Oops!

Fabric markers allowed me to customize the blob into the logo.

Oops... yeah, that would be a little tricky. I wanted to get a lighter color, but knew that it would be imperfect. It would be nice if you could change the ink color.

This probably doesn't belong here... but exactly what is "Skull Ridge Rangers"?  Is it a new game, a new line of miniatures, a new... "something yet to be identified"....

there is a bit of a write up in the reapercon pamphlet. I get the impression they are an independent warlord faction of some form

there is a bit of a write up in the reapercon pamphlet. I get the impression they are an independent warlord faction of some form

That was my understanding, as well.

• Artists

I seem to have come home without a white booklet, and I'm sad as I didn't have time to read it at the con! (And I like to keep souvenirs.)