Virtual Paint Group

I don't know your zones well but I am 1 hour ahead of NY. If you are there we can talk... I don't have the whole camera setup ready.

Okay, that means I am an hour behind you.

No worries about the camera, people have been doing voice only.

I'm George by the way. ..

Google icon is an old pic of me in my Drow garb...

• Like 2

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll try to join. I am me with funny face I think. Kinda like my avatar here lol

Was great that you joined!

Need you to come back and show the other folks that international reaper people hangouts are fun!

We have had Canadians, New Foundlanders, Aussies, Argentines, New Englanders, Texans, Californios, and others....

• Like 5

I'll try to join. I am me with funny face I think. Kinda like my avatar here lol

Need you to come back and show the other folks that international reaper people hangouts are fun!

We have had Canucks, Newfies, Aussies, Argentines, New Englanders, Texans, Californios, and others....

FTFY

• Like 3

We have had Canucks, Newfies, Aussies, Argentines, New Englanders, Texans, Californios, and others....

FTFY

didn't want to make it too personal.... :devil: 

We have had Canadians, New Foundlanders, Aussies, Argentines, New Englanders, Texans, Californios, and others....

I would like to point out that Newfies are Canadians as well!     You have also had a bluenoser watching the proceedings on occasion and listening but since I do not have a camera or Microphone I could not join in or respond when asked a question.   So i f you don't mind the invisible and silent types I will join again... unless someone can point out how I can type a response in a chat window during the hangout.

My mobile was doing and got so focused on painting (not the mini I intended to paint but the one NEXT to it, of course!) that I ended up not joining last night. I also went to bed at 1am... but the little guys is almost finished.

• Like 3