So I was rummaging through my miniatures hoard as longtime collectors are prone to do from time to time, and I came across the Terror!! On Planet X Mouseling set.

Was surprised to see it was actually from the 2011 Reaper Artist Conference, had forgotten that although I do remember it had limited availability, and this brought a couple of questions to mind.

Have any other Artist Conference sets been made since then?

None come to mind and the Mouselings from the Planet X set were the only result I had when searching the online store.

Just how limited were the production numbers on that tentacled beastie that was included in the original set. Curious minds want to know. ::):

Also. Reaper should have made a mini of the retro rocket ship shown in the cover art.

Although its general egg shape and aesthetic does remind me if the one Patrick Keith produced since for his Counterblast line.

• Like 2
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Artists

I'm pretty sure that no ArtistCon miniatures have been produced since that set. I don't want to say 100% sure, since I have a poor memory, but I'm fairly confident. Last year's equivalent of ArtistCon was the Kickstarter 2 countdown party, and all the figures related to that were in the Kickstarter 2.

We talked about possibilities for spaceships when Michael was working on painting the ArtistCon 2011 pieces. I had brought a ship I had as a spare part from a broken game of Starfarers of Catan. Someone also had a wooden egg shaped piece from a craft store that would make a good body you could build up with styrene parts or similar. Michael only had a few days to paint all of the figures, so a few of us chipped in to help and plans to add a ship were abandoned, but it'd be cool to do someday with more time.

• Like 3

I'm pretty sure that no ArtistCon miniatures have been produced since that set. I don't want to say 100% sure, since I have a poor memory, but I'm fairly confident. Last year's equivalent of ArtistCon was the Kickstarter 2 countdown party, and all the figures related to that were in the Kickstarter 2.

We talked about possibilities for spaceships when Michael was working on painting the ArtistCon 2011 pieces. I had brought a ship I had as a spare part from a broken game of Starfarers of Catan. Someone also had a wooden egg shaped piece from a craft store that would make a good body you could build up with styrene parts or similar. Michael only had a few days to paint all of the figures, so a few of us chipped in to help and plans to add a ship were abandoned, but it'd be cool to do someday with more time.

Thank you for the info! ::):

• Like 1

There is the zombie mouselings (male & female) & chainsaw mouseling. Pretty sure that one is a ACon release.

I think the zombie mouslings were from the year before the space mouslings.

Yep. The Miniatures Gallery for Reaper states the ZombMouselings were from the 2010 ArtistCon.

I'm guessing there's nothing for 2012 onward cause of Reaper putting all their resources into the kickstarters.